Prayers for Dave Cole

Started by Arizona Cattleman, August 07, 2011, 07:34:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arizona Cattleman

Dave's in the Hospital with pneumonia.  Linda posted this on my facebook page.  Get well soon Dave.  Prayers to you and yours,\.

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Kid Terico

AC I have been talking with Dave 4 times a day and I think he will be home Monday, There running more tests today but he is doing a lot better. Told me they dont serve beer in the hospital. He knew there was a reason he didnt like hospitals. KT ;D ;D ;D

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Dave get well soon pard, and take good care of yourself, I've had this stuff, and the best thing you can do is get plenty of rest when you get home.

God Bless

tEN wOLVES ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

outrider

Howdy Dave,

Hope you get better real soon....we like having around the forum

Prayers up for you pard
Outrider  (formerly "Dusty Dick" out of PA.)
SASS #2353
BOLD #895
Custom Leathersmith
Ocoee Rangers

Arizona Cattleman

SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Ned Buckshot

Prayers up for Dave and Family.

We're all behind you brother!

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

Silent Joe

Prayers up for Dave and his Family.

GunClick Rick

Ahhh yeck! been there done that too,thought i killed Willy Nelson,ain't gonna tell that story right now,Dave needs to rest.

I thnk we should all send one beer ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

JD Alan

Well I can't send him beer, but I can pray for a really nice and talented guy!

God bless you Dave, JD
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

Kid Terico

Daves doing a lot better. There going to run a few more tests tomorrow but he said he feel fine. No fluid in his lungs anymore.. Hes happy because he got a Pepsi and a hamberger today. I.ll be talking to him tomorrow morning.   KT

GunClick Rick

When i had it ,i had tickets to go see Willy Nelson and could'nt go,i took a slug of some codien cough syrup about 10 pm and figgered he should be gettin on his bus about then.I had about 102 temp and struggled down the convention center and cuaght him just in time for him to sign my old guitar,HE WAS HUGGIN ON SOME LADIES AND I SAID I DIDN'T GET A HUG,he said well hual off and hug me so i did.A few days later i hear on the news Willy Nelson very sick with pnuemonia!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!! I KLLED WILLY NELSON!!!!! :o :o :o :'( :o

On my oath that's a true story..He signed right between Merle Haggard and Buck Owens  :)

Bunch a ole scudders!

Marshal Will Wingam

Get well quickly, Dave. Have a quick recovery. Looking forward to seeing you back in action.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

WaddWatsonEllis

Dave,

A bunch of people talked around it, so I will come out and and say it .... cascity is a little bit less without your imput .... so come back and talk to us!
My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

Kid Terico

I just talked to Dave today and he will come home today, tomorrow at the latest. He said send lots of knife orders to pay the bills. KT   :D ;D ;D ;D

JD Alan

The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Wolf Tracker

Glad to here things are getting better. My thoughts are out there for a speedy recovery.
A man, a horse, and a dog never get weary of each other's company.

Kid Terico

Our GOOD pard Dave got home a little while ago. Hes a lot better but the Doc has him on oxygen because his lungs are bad. He said he should get better quick by not having to eat hospital cooking. Linda make him one of your great meals.  WELCOME BACK DAVE. Your still in our prayers. Thanks all of you for your comments and prayers. I know they helped. KT

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Thanks KT, for keeping us informed, Dave just go easy pard, and take great care of yourself, you'll be back making knives in no time, just a note, KT, says you're falling behind on his orders, but I told him to chill out, that you would get them done in your good time, LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Marshal Will Wingam

Thanks for the news, KT. Dave, glad to hear you're home. Real recovery happens there.

Quote from: Ten Wolves Fiveshooter on August 10, 2011, 06:57:12 PMKT, says you're falling behind on his orders, but I told him to chill out
;D ;D ;D

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com