It's in Technicolor!!!!!

Started by Bugscuffle, August 01, 2011, 01:32:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bugscuffle

I wanted something for "B Western", so I bought a low dollar Mexican made holster on line and some dyes from Tandy Leather. Now I look like i have a fruit salad tied around my waist, but I like it!!!! I tried to load the images dsirectly, but no luck, so here's a link.

http://imageshack.us/g/824/dscf4077s.jpg/
I will no longer respond to the rants of the small minded that want to sling mud rather than discuss in an adult manner.

Forty Rod

Bugs, I think you out B westerned Jittery Jim with that rig.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Major 2

Carman Miranda would say "Chica Chica Boom Chica boom chica boom boom "

Remember her ?
when planets align...do the deal !

Durango Flinthart

Quote from: Major 2 on August 01, 2011, 01:48:02 PM
Carman Miranda would say "Chica Chica Boom Chica boom chica boom boom "

Remember her ?

She had a big hat, my it was high, had bananas and mangos all piled to to the sky. How she could balance them,
I wouldn't dare, but they don't dance like Carman nowhere.
When the cambrian measures were forming they promised purpetual peace. They swore if we gave up our weapons the wars of the tribes, they would cease, but when we disarmed they enslaved us and delivered us bound to our foe and the Gods of the copybook headings said, "Stick to the devil you know." Kipling

GunClick Rick

Ordeley mi amigoes,bueno bueno!! Now all we have to do is stuff KT with candy and hang him from a limb,who wants first swing? :D :D :D
Bunch a ole scudders!

GunClick Rick

So many colors eh,i likes theem.. ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Wolf Tracker

Bugscuffle very creative idea. I think it turned out real nice.
A man, a horse, and a dog never get weary of each other's company.

Bugscuffle

I will no longer respond to the rants of the small minded that want to sling mud rather than discuss in an adult manner.

TwoWalks Baldridge

Now that is a great job of taking something and making it your own.  You did a really nice dye job as well.
When guns are banned, fear the man with a hammer

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com