Frontiersmen rig

Started by Kid Terico, July 30, 2011, 11:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kid Terico

I just finished this rig to wear to a reenactment doings. Will wear it with my buckskins .It is made out of brain tan and raw hide. Lots of brain tan. Knife by my good friend Dave Cole. Hope you all like. KT

Kid Terico

2  more

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

KT, you blow me away with your talent, this rig looks a hundred and fifty years old, well done pard, and thanks for sharing

tEN wOLVES ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Major 2

I REALLY like that a lot KT
when planets align...do the deal !

Johnny McCrae

Awesome as usual! Another Museum quality work of art from the Kid's workshop. Many thanks for sharing your talents with us.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Marshal Will Wingam

[Xxxx], that's purdy! Very nice rig. You outdid yourself again. Thumbs up for this one.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Wolf Tracker

KT  very nice. Like Johnny McCrae said that is museum quality.
A man, a horse, and a dog never get weary of each other's company.

GunClick Rick

:o You son of a gun,ya went and dider again didn't ya...I don't think our hearts can take much more of that. :P :-*

Can i call jou dad!

I have an old suede leather fringed jacket about the same color,i'll send it to you and you can do somethin like that to it,a patch here a patch therer,darken the fringe,fix the limpy collar flap....One condition,you have to send it back when your finished ;D ;D ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

GunClick Rick

Did ya put the hawk bucket on it,or do somethin different.You better start charging for house tours olebuddy

GraceLeather Land Mn. :) :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

Kid Terico

GCR the Hawk is in the bucket. KT

santee

Came out great. Gotta show it on with the buckskins.
Historian at Old Tucson
SASS #2171
STORM #371
RATS #431
True West Maniac #1261

COACHE

KT great rig!!!!!!!!

Coache

Silent Joe

Beautiful rig, KT. I like it a lot.  :)

Kid Terico

Thanks to all of you for your nice comments. I must say it was extremely hard to make. Way to much fringe and sewing. Thought my hands and fingers would wear out. I got some good advice from my good friend TW on what to do so I'm not pokeing myself in the finger all the time. KT

GunClick Rick

I bet he told ya to poke yourself in the eye.. :D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Kid Terico

GCR are u working for the Newspaper and have TWs and my phone tapped? KT

TwoWalks Baldridge

KT so much praise that I agree with has already been heaped so I am just going to add 2 things.

1. Amazing
2 Picture with the buckskins please.
When guns are banned, fear the man with a hammer

Irish Dave

Definitely got the look, KT. Very nice.
Congrats.
Dave Scott aka Irish Dave
NCOWS Marshal Retired
NCOWS Senator and Member 132-L
Great Lakes Freight & Mining Co.
SASS 5857-L
NRA Life

irishdave5857@aol.com

Kid Terico

Here is a pict of my leathers. I'll put them one of the days and put up a pict.

GunClick Rick

New B-Western,~The Invisible Frontiersman~starring Kid Terico ;D  Gotta be better than Cowboys and Aliens ::)

My cousin is a make up gal in Hollywood,i'll give her a call.. :)

Also starring GunCleeks Reek as the side kick~

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y283/gunclickrick/?action=view&current=GunCleeks005.mp4
Bunch a ole scudders!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com