2011 Eastern Regional

Started by Rowdy Fulcher, July 23, 2011, 11:23:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowdy Fulcher

Howdy Pards
Who's coming to the Eastern Regional . I talked to Texas Jack and he has done sent his money in . I was able to make it last year and had a GREAT TIME . I HAVE EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT TRYING THE ORIGINALS CLASS THIS TIME . That would be a real challenge . I love a good challenge .   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Tjackstephens

Rowdy, J.D. Good Guy said I was the first one to send in my application. Longarm has also sent his in. If you want a real test, then shoot the Josie Wales class. Tj
Texas Jack Stephens:   NRA, NCOWS #2312,  SASS # 12303, Hiram's Ranger #22,  GAF #641, USFA-CSS # 185, BOSS# 174,  Hartford Lodge 675, Johnson County Rangers,  Green River Gunslingers, Col. Bishop's Renegades, Kentucky Col.

J.D. Goodguy

8)Hey Rowdy, hope you can make it this year.  I have 8 applications in hand as of today.  There is no other place that has the atmoshpere of a 1880's cow town like Hooten.  If you can't make the Eastern Regional, you'll be missing a goodun.  TJ your cousin says hello!!!  See you all there.   JIM

Tjackstephens

Sure will be good to see all of you again. Tj
Texas Jack Stephens:   NRA, NCOWS #2312,  SASS # 12303, Hiram's Ranger #22,  GAF #641, USFA-CSS # 185, BOSS# 174,  Hartford Lodge 675, Johnson County Rangers,  Green River Gunslingers, Col. Bishop's Renegades, Kentucky Col.

Rowdy Fulcher

Howdy Boys
It will be good to see everyone again . I was lucky to make last years Regional . We all had a great time , we shot side matches on Friday . On Saturday we shot the the Main Match followed by the Banquet . For those who missed it , you missed a GREAT TIME hope you can make it this year .

Okefinokee Outlaw

Okay a dumb question.  Where is the Eastern Regional held?  I don'r see any links on the NCOWS home page.

Cash Creek

Outlaw here you go..
September 16-17, 2011 NCOWS Eastern Regional hosted by Johnson County Rangers
at Hooten Old Town, McKee, KY....
http://jcrangers.com/2011eregapp.htm
Hiram Ranger #100, Westside Sportsmen Club, NCOWS 3395, SASS 90169, NRA, Col. Bishop's Renegades... Cowgirls are like barbed wire...handle with care.

Dutch Limbach

Quote from: Okefinokee Outlaw on July 24, 2011, 09:37:05 PM
Okay a dumb question.  Where is the Eastern Regional held?  I don'r see any links on the NCOWS home page.

That information is in the DOWNLOADS section of the NCOWS web site along with the information for other Regional Shoots:
http://www.ncows.org/downloads.html

It is also posted on the Calendar of Events page with a link to the registration form:
http://www.ncows.org/calendar.htm
"Men do not differ much about what they will call evils; they differ enormously about what evils they will call excusable."
-- G. K. Chesterton

"I guess when you turn off the main road, you have to be prepared to see some funny houses."
-- Stephen King

Rowdy Fulcher

Howdy Pards
Just wondering if anyone plans on shooting the original class ?
Sure would be nice to see our friends from Kansas ,and Texas or any where else we have friends .  ;D ;D ;D
French Jack has pre ordered wonderful weather . So GOOD WEATHER ,GOOD SHOOT , GOOD FRIENDS , and  GOOD FOOD
Hope to see you there .

Okefinokee Outlaw

Rowdy Fulcher

Howdy Pards
I found out yesterday that I got the 2 days off so I can make the GREAT Eastern Regional Shoot . What are we doing for side matches ? I can't wait , Hope to see you there .
                                    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

J.D. Goodguy

Rowdy, cowboy trap and the T-Rex buffalo targets will be there.  Long range of course, looking at some fun targets for the other stages.  Shooting through the axe head, long range pistol and others.  We will be shooting most of the side matches at the back of the Jersey Lily so there won't be that long walk all the way up the holler to shoot.  See you there.   JIM

Rowdy Fulcher

Howdy Pards
Just wondering if were going to have a trade day .Have a little stuff I don't use any longer . I have even thought about moving my Trap Door Carbine . And a few other toys ????
Maybe we could lay out or blankets to display our trading material Friday afternoon  .

Tjackstephens

Rowdy, That's great. We will leave at 10am Thursday morning. Stop at London for a good meal at that truck stop and then on in to McKee. Be there for breakfast at Opal's and a full day of side matches out at hooten. Sure be good to see every one again. Windy City Joe, say you will be there? Tj

John William McCandles

Sierra Sue and I are planning to make the trip on Saturday for the main match.

Regards
JW
NCOWS #1792
SASS #963
STORM #59
Johnson County Rangers
The Old West Players
Alpine Outlaws (Inactive)
NRA Life
NAHC Life
U.S. Navy Submarine Service Retired

Rowdy Fulcher

Howdy
Plan on arriving Thursday afternoon . Plan on using my 1876 on the T Rex targets .  Have made arrangements to stay with Jeff and French Jack , that will be Entertaining in itself . 

Tjackstephens

JWMc, Plan on having a good time. We will see you there. Tj

Cash Creek

Plan on being there for ;D the main match Saturday..
Hiram Ranger #100, Westside Sportsmen Club, NCOWS 3395, SASS 90169, NRA, Col. Bishop's Renegades... Cowgirls are like barbed wire...handle with care.

J.D. Goodguy

As of today we have 23 applications in hand.  Like usual, we will probably have almost that many sign up when they get there.  Be good to see you all there.  We will be hitting town on Thursday to mow and set up.  Anyone wanting to get in on the work, feel free to join us.  See you there.    JIM

jefff

if anybody is planning on coming to the NCOWS EASTERN REG. but has not pre-registered would you let us know will help with some of the plans we are making.thank jefff

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com