This Cowboy is HOT..

Started by Cash Creek, July 19, 2011, 01:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tascosa Joe

I live west of TLD and it started here about 0330.  It was still raining at 0800.  I went out and let it fall on my old bald head just to make sure my eyes werent lieing to me again.

T-Joe
NRA Life, TSRA Life, NCOWS  Life

Pancho Peacemaker

Quote from: Tascosa Joe on August 13, 2011, 10:16:38 AM
I live west of TLD and it started here about 0330.  It was still raining at 0800.  I went out and let it fall on my old bald head just to make sure my eyes werent lieing to me again.

T-Joe

Raining here in Rockwall since 6 am.  I thought I was dreaming when I woke up this morning.

My dog was confused and afraid to go outside.
NRA - Life
NRA-ILA
TSRA - Life
S&W Collectors Association

"A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user."
-T. Roosevelt (1858 - 1919)

Tjackstephens

That's good news. Hope the drought is broken. Tj
Texas Jack Stephens:   NRA, NCOWS #2312,  SASS # 12303, Hiram's Ranger #22,  GAF #641, USFA-CSS # 185, BOSS# 174,  Hartford Lodge 675, Johnson County Rangers,  Green River Gunslingers, Col. Bishop's Renegades, Kentucky Col.

Cash Creek

Tj:
How did you do at the Green River shoot today??? CC
Hiram Ranger #100, Westside Sportsmen Club, NCOWS 3395, SASS 90169, NRA, Col. Bishop's Renegades... Cowgirls are like barbed wire...handle with care.

Tjackstephens

Jay, I shot clean. Had a funny thing happen though. Yak asked me to give the safety talk. Fire and Fall Back was there shooting cap and ball. I started the safety talk by saying, I noticed several of you smoke. Man a couple of them jumped down my throat. After they had chewed on me for awhile, I went on with my safety talk. Think I did finally get it across that there could be no smoking around where he was charging his revolvers. One thing they let me know, it was NOT an NCOWS shoot. Was some what of a bad moment. Missed you today and hope to see you at Evansville nest Saturday. Tj
Texas Jack Stephens:   NRA, NCOWS #2312,  SASS # 12303, Hiram's Ranger #22,  GAF #641, USFA-CSS # 185, BOSS# 174,  Hartford Lodge 675, Johnson County Rangers,  Green River Gunslingers, Col. Bishop's Renegades, Kentucky Col.

Cash Creek

Tj:
I saw that you shot clean, good shooting, well next week it will be a NCOWS so NO smoking..  :o see you then..I going to have a clean match one of these day it I live long enought..  ;D Right now I'm just laying low waiting for the $$$ to hit the line then I will start shooting... ::)
Hiram Ranger #100, Westside Sportsmen Club, NCOWS 3395, SASS 90169, NRA, Col. Bishop's Renegades... Cowgirls are like barbed wire...handle with care.

Texas Lawdog

The rain was a welome sight yesterday morning. I hope we get some more today. The rain did feel good on my head. Victoria had forgotten what rain was.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Tjackstephens

Jim, Sure happy you all got some much needed rain. Yesterday afternoon the biggest blackest cloud came up and it really blew. Got about five drops of rain, but the largest most beautiful rainbow you ever saw. Tj

Dutch Limbach

A cold front came through here (Central Indiana) last night. Unfortunately, high winds with gusts of 75 mph proceeded the front. Those high winds blew down the outdoor stage at the Indiana State Fair just prior to a Sugarland concert. 5 people were killed and 40 more injured.
http://www.wishtv.com/
"Men do not differ much about what they will call evils; they differ enormously about what evils they will call excusable."
-- G. K. Chesterton

"I guess when you turn off the main road, you have to be prepared to see some funny houses."
-- Stephen King

Texas Lawdog

I'm sorry to hear about the folks getting killed and injured at the Indiana State Fair. It hasn't rained today yet, but the humidity is still here.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Cliff Fendley

Well after what seemed like a cool August the heat is back. Not for long though, they say it will be only around 80 next week. I guess it wouldn't be right if we weren't cooking out in the dove field September 1st. Fortunately it's only like 30% humidity so it doesn't feel too bad to me. Don't get me wrong 102 is hot and my black lab ain't liking it, have to keep plenty of water in him and not let him over do it.
http://www.fendleyknives.com/

NCOWS 3345  RATS 576 NRA Life member

Johnson County Rangers

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com