EOT 2011

Started by Coffinmaker, June 29, 2011, 07:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coffinmaker

Ya all know, Larson E Pettifogger did rather well at EOT this year!!!  Never mind being a great gun plumber, the guy can SHOOT!! ;D

Coffinmaker

Mako

Congratulations Pettifogger!

~Mako
A brace of 1860s, a Yellowboy Saddle Rifle and a '78 Pattern Colt Scattergun
MCA, MCIA, MOAA, MCL, SMAS, ASME, SAME, BMES

santee

Historian at Old Tucson
SASS #2171
STORM #371
RATS #431
True West Maniac #1261

Pettifogger

Thanks guys.  I have a pinched nerve in my neck that keeps causing my left hand to go to sleep.  Couldn't get up any speed so after the first couple of stages I just decided to shoot a moderate pace.  Shot clean and still managed to give my pard Billy Boots a run for his money and came in second.  Hopefully, the surgery I'm getting next week will fix the problem so I can get a rematch with him this fall at Comin at Cha.  ;D

Mako

Quote from: Pettifogger on June 30, 2011, 01:24:54 PM
Thanks guys.  I have a pinched nerve in my neck that keeps causing my left hand to go to sleep.  Couldn't get up any speed so after the first couple of stages I just decided to shoot a moderate pace.  Shot clean and still managed to give my pard Billy Boots a run for his money and came in second.  Hopefully, the surgery I'm getting next week will fix the problem so I can get a rematch with him this fall at Comin at Cha.  ;D

So is your plan to have them put the other hand to sleep so you'll always be relaxed?

~Mako
A brace of 1860s, a Yellowboy Saddle Rifle and a '78 Pattern Colt Scattergun
MCA, MCIA, MOAA, MCL, SMAS, ASME, SAME, BMES

Fingers McGee

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee;
SASS Regulator 28654 - L - TG; NCOWS 3638
AKA Man of many Colts; Diabolical Ken's alter ego; stage writer extraordinaire; Frontiersman/Pistoleer; Rangemaster
Founding Member - Central Ozarks Western Shooters
Member - Southern Missouri Rangers;
NRA Patron Life: GOA; CCRKBA; SAF; SV-114 (CWO4 ret); STORM 327

"Cynic:  A blackguard whose faulty vision sees thing as they are, not as they should be"  Ambrose Bierce

Fox Creek Kid

Quote from: Mako on June 30, 2011, 01:33:54 PM
So is your plan to have them put the other hand to sleep so you'll always be relaxed?

~Mako

:D

Quit ogling the broads and you won't have "tennis" neck.  ;)

Pettifogger

Quote from: Mako on June 30, 2011, 01:33:54 PM

~Mako

I hadn't thought of that.  I'm heading for Williams, Arizona and Railhead tomorrow.  A lot of EOT shooters will be stopping by on their way home.  I'll sit on my good hand on the way up and see how it works out.  :o

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com