Pietta Pistola

Started by Paladin UK, May 31, 2011, 01:53:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paladin UK

Ho pards
Had a great time this weekend went to Bisley to the annual trade-gun show.

Now whilst there I spy-ed with my little eye a New Pietta Pistola, looks virtually the same as the Uberti Cattleman bearing in mind that these are the ML versions so the hammers and cylinders are different to the cartridge version, my question is......

Do any pards know iffn ......the Pietta better or worse than the Uberti for accuracy

Paladin (What needs ta know) UK
I Ride with the `Picketts Hill Marshals`..... A mean pistol packin bunch a No goods

The UK`s 1st Warthog!!... Soot Lord, and Profound believer in tha....`Holy Black` 
MASTER... The Sublyme & Holy Order of the Soot (SHOTS)
  BWSS#033  SCORRS  SBSS#836L  STORM#303

Real Cowboys Shoot with BLACK POWDER!!

Paladins Web Site

Paladins Very Own Shotshell Loader This is an animaton so it takes a while fer the 1st page ta go..

Pettifogger

Doubt we'll ever see the Pietta on this side of the pond.  A few Ubertis came in, but didn't sell well.  Most people shooting C&B wanted something that looked like a C&B.  The death nell was when SASS declared them illegal for Frontiersman.  (The C&B category at SASS matches.)

Professor Marvel

Ah My Dear PUK -

Firstly, I really think you should move to Texas .....

but WRT the percussionized 1873 I see that Dixie has been selling the Pietta version over here for some time:

http://www.dixiegunworks.com/product_info.php?cPath=22_92_187_189&products_id=3473

yhs
prof marvel
Your Humble Servant

praeceptor miraculum

~~~~~Professor Algernon Horatio Ubiquitous Marvel The First~~~~~~
President, CEO, Chairman,  and Chief Bottle Washer of

Professor Marvel's
Traveling Apothecary
and
Fortune Telling Emporium

Acclaimed By The Crowned Heads of Europe
Purveyor of Patent Remedies, Snake Oil, Powder, Percussion Caps, Cleaning Supplies, Dry Goods,
and
Picture Postcards

Offering Unwanted Advice for All Occasions
and
Providing Useless Items to the Gentry
Since 1822
[
Available by Appointment for Lectures on Any Topic

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com