The Crew of 4

Started by KidTerico, May 24, 2011, 07:10:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KidTerico

I was bored and desided to do some thing different and this is what i came up with. I made holsters for the crew of 4. From left to right the holsters belong to first our Fearless leader and Teacher who wants everyone to follow in his footsteps. Johnny McCrae. Second is me, KT who will never follow in Johnnys footsteps because my legs are to short. Third is the protector of wild life. He almost took my holster away from me because of the inlaid. TW.   Forth is the youngster Dave Cole.  Were all having a hard time teaching him anything because of his young age. We do have high hopes for him as he ages.  ;D ;D ;D  KT
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D, Thanks pard, you're too much Terry

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Johnny McCrae

Well I don't know about being the "Fearless Leader" but I do know I'm the oldest in the group. You know you are getting old when people always open the door for you and call you Sir or Mister.

Seriously, what a great surprise! I will give this work of art a place of honor in my collection. Who else but the Kid could use the same pattern and come up with four completely different and unique looks.

Thank you very much KT.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

KidTerico

Johnny and TW I,m pretty proud of myself. I figured out how to make a LH on my first   try. .  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;DKT

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

KT, making a left handed holster can be challenging, but you pulled it off with flying colors, and it looks fantastic, they all look fantastic, you're one heck of an Artist to say least. ::) :o 8)

tEN ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Dave Cole

Well, the youngin  of the group thinks he did a great job and thank you pard.Dave :)

KidTerico

For all who read this the LH is a inside joke.. I,ve made many of them but the last time I made one for TW I cut it out as a RH before I caught the mistake so I did it over and cut a RH again. On the third try I got it right.TW was kind enough not to tell the story.  I blame it on  ??? ??? ??? ??? KT :P :-[

Wolf Tracker

KT  that is a nice group of holsters.
A man, a horse, and a dog never get weary of each other's company.

KidTerico

WolfTracker thank you. KT

Marshal Will Wingam

Four fine examples, KT. What a great way to honor those you like and respect. Thumbs up!

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

KidTerico

GunClick Rick

KT you bring alot of Joy to folks near and far!!
Bunch a ole scudders!

Drayton Calhoun

Looks like you've dealt four aces, KT! Beautiful!
The first step of becoming a good shooter is knowing which end the bullet comes out of and being on the other end.

Johnny McCrae

I was out chasing around today and what a neat surprise was waiting for me in the mail box.This Holster is a true work of art. The design and execution are incredible not to mention the flawless workmanship! As I've said before, pictures do not do the Kid's work justice.

My 1911 and my Richards Mason are arguing amongst themselves which one gets this Beautiful holster.

Thank you again KT.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Dave Cole

The Pony Express just dropped off my holster from the Kid.It's as sweet as it can be and fits my gun like a glove.Thanks Pard.Dave

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

I got my KT holster last night in the USPS night mail, KT, it is Beautiful Pal, can't thank you enough, my gun fits perfect too.

tEN wOLVES  ;D

GunClick Rick

You know what KT,that design might be good for Fast draw wax,with that angle it looks like it may work as a deflector . :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com