Johnson County Rangers Shoot Cancelled

Started by J.D. Goodguy, April 12, 2011, 06:07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J.D. Goodguy

:(  We have had over 5 inches of rain in the last couple of days and the range is covered with water with more forecast for the weekend.  We have cancelled the shoot for this weekend.  Will try again next month.  Must be spring time in Kentucky.

Durango Flinthart

What do they say about "Lord willing, and the creek don't rise."
When the cambrian measures were forming they promised purpetual peace. They swore if we gave up our weapons the wars of the tribes, they would cease, but when we disarmed they enslaved us and delivered us bound to our foe and the Gods of the copybook headings said, "Stick to the devil you know." Kipling

Tjackstephens

Jim, You all load up and come shoot at West Side this Saturday. Tj
Texas Jack Stephens:   NRA, NCOWS #2312,  SASS # 12303, Hiram's Ranger #22,  GAF #641, USFA-CSS # 185, BOSS# 174,  Hartford Lodge 675, Johnson County Rangers,  Green River Gunslingers, Col. Bishop's Renegades, Kentucky Col.

J.D. Goodguy

TJ!!  If it was closer than 6 hours and diesel less than $4.09 that might be an option.   You all have fun.   JD

Tjackstephens

Such good friends, but so far away. Wish we could be together more often. See you all in June. Tj
Texas Jack Stephens:   NRA, NCOWS #2312,  SASS # 12303, Hiram's Ranger #22,  GAF #641, USFA-CSS # 185, BOSS# 174,  Hartford Lodge 675, Johnson County Rangers,  Green River Gunslingers, Col. Bishop's Renegades, Kentucky Col.

bowiemaker

Quote from: Tjackstephens on April 12, 2011, 08:11:32 PM
Jim, You all load up and come shoot at West Side this Saturday. Tj

What time will you guys get started on Saturday?
NCOWS #3405   RATS #612

Cliff Fendley

I'd like to make it up that way sometime but since it's turkey season opener Saturday maybe this means I'm supposed to be turkey hunting instead.
http://www.fendleyknives.com/

NCOWS 3345  RATS 576 NRA Life member

Johnson County Rangers

jefff

guess i'll go turkey huntin too.its goin to difficult to carry rifle pistols shotgun all the ammo and dressed up in my cowboy outfit.and what about spotters ,timer,score keeper,loading and unloading safety meeting.what line do i say before i shoot?this gettin complex can't we just show up and throw cans in the creek and shoot at them as they float by?jefff

Tjackstephens

bowiemaker, They sign up around 9am and shoot around 10am. Shoot 3 stages break for lunch (lunch is there to buy) and shoot three more stages. Look me up just ask for that old fat cowboy or Texas Jack   Tj

Cliff Fendley

Is that NCOWS or SASS shoot at West Side? I'm probably going turkey hunting but just in case what guns would we need to bring?

Johnson County Rangers

Tjackstephens

Cliff, This month is a SASS, next month is NCOWS. But West Side is a club that allows Working Cowboy. Their SASS shoots also allow Wild Bunch. Red Brush and Green River also allow Working Cowboy, this class just makes sense. If you do not want to shoot working cowboy, the SASS classes all use two revolvers, a rifle, and a shotgun. Hope to see you there. One fine place to shoot and they will again hold our NCOWS National in June of this year. Tj

Cliff Fendley

I will be there in June for sure if not sooner.

Johnson County Rangers

Tjackstephens

Cliff and bowiemaker, it was so rainey, windy, and just a bad day we stayed home. Hope all had a good time if you did make it to West Side. Tj

Cliff Fendley

I went hunting, little rain wont hurt ya ;D Plus the turkeys seem to like to come out in the fields when its raining. I had them all over me, didn't get the one I wanted but had a good time. Went back this morning and only saw one hen :-\

Johnson County Rangers

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com