Warthog
Bold
Scorrs
Storm
Dark Lord of the Soot
Honorary member of the Mormon Posse
NCOWS #2250
SASS #36914
...work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like you do when nobody is watching..

Ruff Justice

What bullets?  ;D ;D ;D I see no bullets.  8) 8) 8)

Also the answer to the test is C, it is always C.
Rufford B. "Ruff" Justice
SASS #16965, WASA #155, GHSS CP-088, Oregon Trail Regulators (Nebraska) #7
RO I & II
Double Barrel C's Land and Cattle Co.
Orlando, FL

Silver Creek Slim

Looks good, Cuts.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Paper Chaser

Cuts, NICE pictures !! Thanks for posting. Now, what's the very last bullet on the right?
SASS #54926
Mississippi Peacemakers,NatchezSixgunners
BOLD #H13
GAF #310; SBSS #1415; SCORRS

Rifled Slug

The last two on the right are the Snakebite 38s . One is lubed and one not . They work very well in 38 cases for finicky lever guns .

Will Ketchum

Speaking of bullets, Dick Dastardly, over at the Frontier Spot is trying to get up an order of .430 PRS molds from Lee.  He needs a certain amount in order to avoid the $100 set up fee.  If your interested visit the Dark Side forum at frontierspot.org (when it comes back up :()

Will Ketchum
Will Ketchum's Rules of W&CAS: 1 Be Safe. 2 Have Fun. 3  Look Good Doin It!
F&AM, NRA Endowment Life, SASS Life 4222, NCOWS Life 133.  USMC for ever.
Madison, WI

Cuts Crooked

Pards,

That ain't a pic of mine. I think Pigeonroost Slim is the photographer but I wanted to see iffin I could git it to appear in a post.

The three on the left are the Granpappy of the rest. It's the maxiball as modified by Pigeonroost to work in tube magazines. Mine is slightly different, more of a "wadcutter" style which made by modifying my mold. PRS did his by "bumping" a hollowpoint in his sizing die. Unfortunately it was slow to cast but it was the "Maxi .45 Colt" that was the spark that started the creation of those other fantastic slugs! 8) ;D
Warthog
Bold
Scorrs
Storm
Dark Lord of the Soot
NCOWS #2250
SASS #36914
...work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like you do when nobody is watching..

Cuts Crooked

The original .45 Maxi Colt:
Warthog
Bold
Scorrs
Storm
Dark Lord of the Soot
NCOWS #2250
SASS #36914

Cuts Crooked

A possible new design
Warthog
Bold
Scorrs
Storm
Dark Lord of the Soot
NCOWS #2250
SASS #36914

john boy

Cuts, this brings up an interesting question ... Who first coined the word 'Big Lube' for the Snake Bite and PRS?  Do you remember because I don't
Regards
SHOTS Master John Boy

WartHog ...
Brevet 1st Lt, Scout Company, Department of the Atlantic
SASS  ~  SCORRS ~ OGB with Star

Devote Convert to BPCR

Dick Dastardly

I be guilty.  I coined it and trademarked it. First it was just Big Lube.  Next it was Big Lube™.   Now it's Big Lube®LLC.  Seems to be getting longer and longer.  I like using catchy names.  Pearl Lube is like that and so is the Tower of Power cylinder loading stand.

The original idea was to keep the pretenders off and it's done that pretty well.

DD-DLoS
Avid Ballistician in Holy Black
Riverboat Gambler and Wild Side Rambler
Gunfighter Ordinar
Purveyor of Big Lube supplies

Drayton Calhoun

Bout twenty years ago, I cast up a batch of 525 grain hollow based Minies for my .58 Zouave. I left out the base plug and blanked off the bottom. Came up with a slug of about 865 grains as I recall. Paper patched the bullet and used a stout charge in the Zouave and let'er rip. Let's just say it left an impression on both the target and myself, but man it was fun!
The first step of becoming a good shooter is knowing which end the bullet comes out of and being on the other end.

Steel Horse Bailey

History re-visited!
"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"

Sir Charles deMouton-Black

"What experience and history teach is this - that people and governments never have learned anything from history, or acted on principles deducted from it."  George Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
NCOWS #1154, SCORRS, STORM, BROW, 1860 Henry, Dirty Rat 502, CHINOOK COUNTRY
THE SUBLYME & HOLY ORDER OF THE SOOT (SHOTS)
Those who are no longer ignorant of History may relive it,
without the Blood, Sweat, and Tears.
With apologies to George Santayana & W. S. Churchill

"As Mark Twain once put it, "History doesn't repeat itself, but it does rhyme."

Forty Rod

Quote from: Ruff Justice on May 11, 2004, 05:57:59 PM
What bullets?  ;D ;D ;D I see no bullets.  8) 8) 8)

Also the answer to the test is C, it is always C.

If the test is multiple choice with multiple word answers, you'll be right most of the time with the longest answer.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Cuts Crooked

Quote from: Forty Rod on November 20, 2010, 04:32:04 PM
If the test is multiple choice with multiple word answers, you'll be right most of the time with the longest answer.

..or, as I always called em...."multiple guess" quiz.
Warthog
Bold
Scorrs
Storm
Dark Lord of the Soot
NCOWS #2250
SASS #36914

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com