Worth looking at.KT

Started by KidTerico, March 22, 2011, 11:20:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KidTerico

Not western but outstanding art work. I had the knife made by Dave Broadwell and our own Dave Cole make the sheath with a wood inlay to match the knife. Thanks Dave and Dave. You figure which is which. KT ;D ;D
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

joec

Quote from: KidTerico on March 22, 2011, 11:20:50 AM
Not western but outstanding art work. I had the knife made by Dave Broadwell and our own Dave Cole make the sheath with a wood inlay to match the knife. Thanks Dave and Dave. You figure which is which. KT ;D ;D

Now that is one fine looking knife and sheath. Great work and an excellent photograph of it also.  :D
Joe
NCOWS 3384

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Great looking knife and sheath, that design is wild, and the wood is awesome, thanks for sharing KT, It's always a pleasure to see your new arrivals. ::) :o 8) ;D

tEN wOLVES
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Wolf Tracker

That is a awesome looking knife with an equally amazing sheath. I really like use of the wood on both. Thanks for sharing.
A man, a horse, and a dog never get weary of each other's company.

bedbugbilly

What can be said Kid other than WOW! Both the knife and sheath are beautiful!  I love the use of the wood on the sheath - very attractive and unusual - definately an "eye catcher"!  Thanks for showing us!   :)

Marshal Will Wingam

Beautiful work. The 2 Daves did great on these.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Howdy Doody

Real nice looking knife and leather.

Question. Do damascus style blades hold up as well as the forged out ones of spring steel or whatever? The look is outrageous for sure. I am not very into knives, is why I ask. I appreciate good looking ones though.  :)
yer pard,
Howdy Doody
Notorious BP shooter

ChuckBurrows

Quote from: Howdy Doody on March 23, 2011, 01:03:04 AM
Real nice looking knife and leather.

Question. Do damascus style blades hold up as well as the forged out ones of spring steel or whatever? The look is outrageous for sure. I am not very into knives, is why I ask. I appreciate good looking ones though.  :)

All depends on the steels used to make the Damascus as well as single steel type - also depends on the maker - with one of David's blades no problemo...... ;)
aka Nolan Sackett
Frontier Knifemaker & Leathersmith

KidTerico

Thank you all for your comments. Chuck thanks for the info. Daves blades and leather work are great. Never seen a wood inlay before. KT
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

Dave Cole

Thanks pards and glad your happy KT.Dave :)

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

GunClick Rick

Son of a Bisquit !!!!!!!KT,those knife are for an art gallery...Gosh-o-mighty just breathtaking!!!!!!

I could think of a thousand great things i could say about those!! I hate to say it,but those are prettier than Liz Taylor(GOD REST HER BUEATIFUL SOUL)IT'S WEIRD BECUASE MY MOTHER LOOKED JUST LIKE HER WHEN THEY WERE BOTH YOUNG,WHATEVER WAY LIZ HAD HER AT THE TIME ,MOM WOULD DO THE SAME, MOM IS 73...
Bunch a ole scudders!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com