Apologies to Texas John Ringo

Started by Patrick Henry Brown, March 16, 2011, 08:32:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrick Henry Brown

Though I just mailed in my renewal for membership in the Ten Horns last week, and I'm not an official officer in that club, I offer apologies to Texas John Ringo for his ill-fated 135 mile one-way drive to Greenville last Sunday. Had circumstances been different, I would have been there with him. I'd planned on shooting Saturday, but had some issues come up that required that I be at home, so I thought I'd just get up and go on Sunday, as that was what the announcements here had stated earlier -- new schedule, Saturday and Sunday, second weekend of the month to allow for camping, etc. I woke up late and tired due to the time change, and didn't go on Sunday morning.

While I'm sure that Ten Horns has very good reasons for making the change to second Saturday and Third Sunday, it was confusing to some of us. So, on behalf of the Ten Horns, an apology for any misunderstandings and inconvenience.

Cole Bluesteele

Clint & Ringo,

No doubt about it, what we had was definitely a "failure to communicate."  I have posted the dates for our monthly NCOWS matches elsewhere on this forum.  These dates should be the ones shown on the NCOWS website/Shootist and the Ten Horns website.

Cole

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com