New Web Page Perfect Hat Productions (Kansas Moon film Project)

Started by Ottawa Creek Bill, March 13, 2011, 08:03:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ottawa Creek Bill

I'm learning to use Dream Weaver CS5 and in the process of rebuilding my web page....check it our at www.perfecthatproductions.com and tell me what you think....

The web page is an on going project basically show cases our film, "Kansas Moon, The Last Hunt". I've included several scenes from the film.

Building these web sites are a lot of fun.

Bill Proctor
Vice Chairman American Indian Council of Indianapolis
Vice Chairman Inter tribal Council of Indiana
Member, Ottawa-Chippewa Band of Indians of Michigan
SASS # 2434
NCOWS # 2140
CMSA # 3119
NRA LIFER

Forty Rod

Looking GOOD, Bill.  I'd like to see more as you get it going.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

River City John

I'm anxious to see some of the footage shot on the trading post set, too.

My guess is these all had to be set up with a single camera each time? No multiple cameras where you could edit same scene shot from different angles.

Bill, when it comes time to distribute, does this get transferred to film? Or is everything left on disk nowadays?

RCJ

"I was born by the river in a little tent, and just like the river I've been running ever since." - Sam Cooke
"He who will not look backward with reverence, will not look forward with hope." - Edmund Burke
". . .freedom is not everything or the only thing, perhaps we will put that discovery behind us and comprehend, before it's too late, that without freedom all else is nothing."- G. Warren Nutter
NCOWS #L146
GAF #275

Ottawa Creek Bill

Forty....Thanks....should have it edited by the middle of the summer. John, we're coming back to Kansas in May to re-shoot the gun fight at the trading post, didn't like the first version.

On several of the scenes we actually used two cameras, my son shot some of the footage, especially the scenes I am in on horse back. When it's finished it will be on Blue Ray disc which can be transferred to film...

I'm going to enter it in the Sundance Film Festival in August. I've got all the music licensed...just have a couple of scenes to finish....

Bill
SASS # 2434
NCOWS # 2140
CMSA # 3119
NRA LIFER

Ottawa Creek Bill

SASS # 2434
NCOWS # 2140
CMSA # 3119
NRA LIFER

Forty Rod

People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com