More picts

Started by KidTerico, March 07, 2011, 04:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KidTerico

Here they are
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

GunClick Rick

Somebody will find that someday and say"This gun belonged to KID TERICO! Then it will sell for 5 dollars at some auction :D :D :D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

KT, I'm glad your gun fits good, and your a happy pard, that makes my day, your gun and display case is awesome, Johnny has great taste, nice pictures by the way. ::) :o 8)

tEN wOLVES  :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

GunClick Rick

KT wouldn't own anything that wasn't totaly awsome.. :) ..
Bunch a ole scudders!

Johnny McCrae

TW, the Holster and Belt are spectacular! You did an incredible job of creating a real classic look.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Thanks Johnny, much appreciated Pal, I think you picked the perfect gun too, KT looks to be a happy pard, there should be a law about having this much fun, ya think? :-\ ??? ::)

tEN  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

KidTerico

Rick $5.00 my buns. I,m going to prove you can take it with you when you pass on. KT  ;D ;D ;D ;D

GunClick Rick

That'll make two rusty pieces of equipment goin with ya.... :D :D :D :D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Wolf Tracker

TW and Johnny  those are both beautiful. KT is a lucky man.
A man, a horse, and a dog never get weary of each other's company.

Irish Dave

Kid:

Very nice work pard. I especially like the finish you achieved for this rig.
As you've probably noticed, my personal taste always runs to the traditional stuff. Great job, KT.
Dave Scott aka Irish Dave
NCOWS Marshal Retired
NCOWS Senator and Member 132-L
Great Lakes Freight & Mining Co.
SASS 5857-L
NRA Life

irishdave5857@aol.com

KidTerico

Irish the rig was made by TW  not me.KT

TwoWalks Baldridge

Dang, this just keeps getting better.  That 1860 combined with the TW holster is awesome.
When guns are banned, fear the man with a hammer

Irish Dave

OOPS!!

Guess that's what you get for reading Chapter 2 first, huh?

Well.......

TW:

Very nice work pard. I especially like the finish you achieved for this rig.
As you've probably noticed, my personal taste always runs to the traditional stuff. Great job, TW.

Dave Scott aka Irish Dave
NCOWS Marshal Retired
NCOWS Senator and Member 132-L
Great Lakes Freight & Mining Co.
SASS 5857-L
NRA Life

irishdave5857@aol.com

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Thanks much Dave, the traditional stuff, is where my heart rides too, thanks again for the kind words pard.

tEN wOLVES  :D

Marshal Will Wingam

TW, you really made this one look aged just right. Nice work, for sure. That pattern is a good looking one. Thanks for the pics, KT. I can see why you're happy with that.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

WaddWatsonEllis

KT, I keep expecting to see pics of pre-Roman Celts or some such and all I see here is pictures of holsters.... sorry, I couldn't resist ... *G*
My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

KidTerico

WWE sorry I,ll have to try harder. KT

WaddWatsonEllis

KT,

On my very best day, my product is not worthy of comparison with the worst of your'n ... you so rarely do anything that might is less thatn perfect, it is fun to be able to just kid you about something .... *G*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Picts
My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

KidTerico

WWE your work is great and noboby is a bigger kidder than me . I lo ;) ;Dve it. KT

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

tHANKS Will for the flowers pard, when KT stuck his new 1860 in that rig, it made it complete, glad you like it, I made love to it several times before I got it right. ::) :o

tEN wOLVES  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com