A Early XMAS

Started by KidTerico, March 07, 2011, 04:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KidTerico

Recently  A good Pard  Johnny McCrea gave me as a gift a 1860 revolver in a beautiful case. When another good Pard TW heard of this and knowing how much I think of his great workmenship made and gave me another Great gift. He made me a PC rig to go with the revolver. These pieces are the no. 1 in my collection of guns and holsters.I consider this an HONOR to have this bestowed on me. I know I will never live long enough or travel enough miles to have a pair of friends like John and Rod. All I can say is thank you both with all my heart. Your good friend. Terry alias KT  This happened today and then I get another package today from someone special to me. GCR He sent me a dream catcher and a hat as a gift. His work is out standing. Rick I cant thank you enough. The year just cant get any better than this, Rick your friend. Terry.   Here are some picts.
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

GunClick Rick

A pleasure to do things for such a great guy KT..Fun too ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Johnny McCrae

QuoteA pleasure to do things for such a great guy KT..Fun too
Rick, you hit the nail on the head!

Also Rick, your Dream Catchers are works of art!
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

GunClick Rick

Thanks Johnny,you guys make me strive to get better..Priveledge to know and see the things you all do.You can bet i do alot braggin on you all :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Rick you did one heck of a job on the hat and dream catcher you made for KT, and also the one you made me, can't thank you enough pard, it truly is an art to be able to do what you do, and thanks KT for sharing the pictures pard.

tEN wOLVES  :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

Major 2

I'm proud to ehco prase for Johnny McCrae..some years ago he gifted me some Hides ,these were a pebble grain finish... 8)
I fashioned this holster for my Friend, MT Chambers and made him a matching belt by folding the hide into money belt style.
and another black set I made for a lady Mounted shooter.

Then he took a vague idea I had, and fashioned a really cool CCW box for my J frame....

Truly,one fine fellow.....thank you John
when planets align...do the deal !

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

You're not wrong there Major2, Johnny McCrae, is a great pard, and a very generous pard at that, I'm proud to call him my friend.

tEN wOLVES  :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Wolf Tracker

Rick  That is a nice hat and dreamcatcher. Very nice work.

I also have to say what a great guy Johnny McCrae is. I have the privilige of being an RO and shooting with him at our local SASS club. He is extremely helpful to all and always puts in time and work to make our matches better. On a personal note when he found out I was interested in leatherwork he gave me many pointers including a step by step video he made of him making a holster which was extremely helpful. He is definitely a great pard.
A man, a horse, and a dog never get weary of each other's company.

TwoWalks Baldridge

Looks like some mighty strong friendships have grown from the roots of this forum ... a lot of beautiful workmanship given from the heart.
When guns are banned, fear the man with a hammer

KidTerico

Johns a heck of a man. One night we went bar hopping and there was a fight going on. John said lets break this up. I said John I,ll hold the door open and count as you throw them out. I,m holding the door and this guy comes flying out. I said one. I here John saying, stop counting thats me. Sorry John.KT   ;D ;D
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

GunClick Rick

:o They used to throw me back in,and that was the local police..

Not on my shift you little scrub neck! ----------> >:( ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Marshal Will Wingam

That dream catcher is really great, Rick. The head catcher is, too. Yes, there are some great people on this forum. It's an honor to know them. Thanks for the pics, KT.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com