This one came out of center field

Started by KidTerico, March 02, 2011, 06:32:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KidTerico

Joint venture, knife by my friend Dave Cole, great job, thank you.  Sheath and gun rig by me. Dave you always make me work to come up with something fitting for your knifes  KT
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

KT, I like this, and that sheath is over the top awesome, great design all around, you are the King of creativity there's no denying that, beautiful work Pal.

tEN wOLVES
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Chuck 100 yd

amin ledbetter

Beautiful KT! As always pard! Love the two tone, and TW's spot on about the knife sheath! It is over the top pard! Love it!

Marshal Will Wingam

Great looking sheath for a great knife, pard. It goes nicely with that rig. Very nice work.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

GunClick Rick

More like home base! I'll call that one one the Gitchie Gun set...

Gitchie, gitchie, gitchie, your guns and put them in here ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

GunClick Rick

That two tone is awsome great color..My favorite donut is maple.. :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

KidTerico

Rick what happened to your biscuit?  KT ;D ;D ;D  Rick dont answer. Thanks to all of you for the comments.KT

Dave Cole

Thanks KT, it is an absolute pleasure working with you.Dave :)

Johnny McCrae

Howdy KT,
I was talking with KT one day and asked him if he ever read any books or watched any DVD's on Leather working or Holster making. He said "No, I'm self taught. I have not watched anything because I want my work to be my own idea's." This is the incredible thing about KT's work. All of his ideas and creativity come from within. This Rig is another excellent example of his creativity. The Knife is  outstanding, a real museum piece!

I might add that when you view KT's work in person, you also see that his workmanship is first class.

Many thanks for sharing this with us.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

santee

Historian at Old Tucson
SASS #2171
STORM #371
RATS #431
True West Maniac #1261

TwoWalks Baldridge

When guns are banned, fear the man with a hammer

GunClick Rick

Amen to that Johnny..

You guys wish me luck,got the grandbaby all day today as mama went back to work,i actually got up before 8 am :o I may need a good beatin with a fancy belt by the end of the day....Any color would be fine KT,but i do like that maple two tone ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

KidTerico

Rick the Great feeling of being a Grandpa. PLEASE teach her different grammar that yours.KT ;)

Arizona Cattleman

Excellent rig Terry, your design is bad $#&,

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Wolf Tracker

KT  as always that is some beautiful work.
A man, a horse, and a dog never get weary of each other's company.

KidTerico

Thank all of you great leather makers for the nice comments . KT

John M Cohea

yet another masterpiece from the hands of a Master!!
Hey pards, be sure to check out my website!!
http://jmcknives.blademakers.com

GunClick Rick

You outta see his BISQUIT!!! :o Heaven is at KTs house :D And dad burn you KT i had to go to the dognut shop last night and get maple bars!!! For an extra dollar i get a big cup of maple iceing too,i got maple iceing all over the kitchen,but the craving is gone.. :D
Bunch a ole scudders!

KidTerico

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com