Prayers for Troublesome River

Started by WolfWalker, February 23, 2011, 10:27:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WolfWalker

Just wanted to let the posse know...
My brother, Troublesome River, suffered a stroke on Sunday. He's still in the hospital, and the prognosis is good on a full recovery.(Looks like this just affected his balance, everything else is good).
The first thing he said,"Get started on my gun rig for my navies, so I can practice when I get home" :) :) :)

I'll keep ya'all informed.
I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of them--John Wayne, The Shootist.

Member of the Bretheren of The Lost Arts: Our Motto: Take yer time, and do it yer ownself, Ye'll have a more harmonious outcome.

KidTerico

My prayers are with him and his family. Get well quick. KT
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Silent Joe

Prayers for your brother and family.

amin ledbetter

Prayers up from the East. Praying for a speedy recover for ya Troublesome River. Better get that rig going WolfWalker. Sounds like your Brother has a mind to do some shootin when he gets home. Stay strong pards. We are all praying for ya.

marine-mp

Prayers gone up from the SmokyMtn region.  I can hear the lead goin' downrange already!!  Semper-fi  MIke

Wolf Tracker

My prayers are out to him and the family.
A man, a horse, and a dog never get weary of each other's company.

Arizona Cattleman

SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Marshal Will Wingam

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Johnny McCrae

Prayers and best wishes for a speedy recovery
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

TwoWalks Baldridge

May the Great Spirit smile on Troublesome River, pat him on the head and send him home soon. 
When guns are banned, fear the man with a hammer

WolfWalker

Just an update.
My brothers doing good on his therapy. Looks like hes coming home in a day or so, so heres hopin'
I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of them--John Wayne, The Shootist.

Member of the Bretheren of The Lost Arts: Our Motto: Take yer time, and do it yer ownself, Ye'll have a more harmonious outcome.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

That's great news, I hope he'll be able to come home early.

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Drayton Calhoun

Shore hope you got that rig ready afore he lays a whooping on ya!
The first step of becoming a good shooter is knowing which end the bullet comes out of and being on the other end.

Marshal Will Wingam

Thanks for the good news, WW. Glad to hear it.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com