NCOWS in the Texas News

Started by Pancho Peacemaker, February 04, 2011, 09:28:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pancho Peacemaker

NRA - Life
NRA-ILA
TSRA - Life
S&W Collectors Association

"A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user."
-T. Roosevelt (1858 - 1919)

Tjackstephens

Texas Jack Stephens:   NRA, NCOWS #2312,  SASS # 12303, Hiram's Ranger #22,  GAF #641, USFA-CSS # 185, BOSS# 174,  Hartford Lodge 675, Johnson County Rangers,  Green River Gunslingers, Col. Bishop's Renegades, Kentucky Col.

River City John

That was a nice little piece. You did NCOWS proud!

And you all looked good doing it, too.

RCJ
"I was born by the river in a little tent, and just like the river I've been running ever since." - Sam Cooke
"He who will not look backward with reverence, will not look forward with hope." - Edmund Burke
". . .freedom is not everything or the only thing, perhaps we will put that discovery behind us and comprehend, before it's too late, that without freedom all else is nothing."- G. Warren Nutter
NCOWS #L146
GAF #275

Pancho Peacemaker

Quote from: River City John on February 05, 2011, 09:49:18 AM
That was a nice little piece. You did NCOWS proud!

And you all looked good doing it, too.

RCJ

It was nice.  Oklahoma Tom did about 20 minutes of interview time and talked up NCOWS, our local clubs, and did a real good job promoting us.  Looks like most of that interview got cut.
NRA - Life
NRA-ILA
TSRA - Life
S&W Collectors Association

"A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user."
-T. Roosevelt (1858 - 1919)

River City John

Oh well.

Wouldn't be the first time someone's Academy Award ended up on the cutting room floor.

RCJ
"I was born by the river in a little tent, and just like the river I've been running ever since." - Sam Cooke
"He who will not look backward with reverence, will not look forward with hope." - Edmund Burke
". . .freedom is not everything or the only thing, perhaps we will put that discovery behind us and comprehend, before it's too late, that without freedom all else is nothing."- G. Warren Nutter
NCOWS #L146
GAF #275

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com