Well I put in an application tonight for NCOWS

Started by joec, February 03, 2011, 08:54:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joec

Quote from: Tjackstephens on March 13, 2011, 01:17:49 PM
Joec, You might check with French Jack, Jeff Farmer, and some others and car pool from a location you could meet at. Love to have you all come. Tj

Will do once I actually can make a meet. My problem is even with them it is a good 1 1/2 drive from my place to get there on time.

My wife can't make it because she covers my business while I'm gone (self storage facility). My other problem is she shoots the 3rd Saturday every month with a group of women at Bud's for self defense training. So I'm pretty much stuck till the that comes to an end.

My last hold up is my rifle in for repairs as I said and Taurus/Rossi isn't always the fastest getting things fixed though Taurus was great with my personal carry piece a while back. I'm hoping Rossi comes through as fast as I've yet to fire the R92 just testing showed me it wouldn't eject. Feeds fine just won't extract consistently other than the last round.
Joe
NCOWS 3384

Tjackstephens

Hang in there pard, where there is a will there is a way. Hope to see you sometimes this summer Good to have you with us. Tj
Texas Jack Stephens:   NRA, NCOWS #2312,  SASS # 12303, Hiram's Ranger #22,  GAF #641, USFA-CSS # 185, BOSS# 174,  Hartford Lodge 675, Johnson County Rangers,  Green River Gunslingers, Col. Bishop's Renegades, Kentucky Col.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com