New Holster for H&R (4 Pics)

Started by Shotgun Steve, January 22, 2011, 02:02:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shotgun Steve

TenWolves made this fine holster for my .32 H&R breaktop. He didn't have the gun just some measurements he asked for. I think it came out great.
He used Vinageroon dye for the black color. I want to let you folks know that you couldn't ask for a better man to do business with. A heck of a nice guy, easy to work with and I had the holster in a matter of weeks not months.
Did I mention I was very happy with the new pants for my H&R??  ;D
Forgive my poor picture taking abilities... ;D ::) ;D

Shotgun Steve

I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same of them."

Home of the Plainsmen
http://lastoftheplainsmen.freeforums.org/index.php

NCOWS# 2910
STORM#  233
GAF# 693
U.S. Army
U.S. Marine Corp
Michigan Army National Guard

Johnny McCrae

That's true enough... you won't find a better man to do business with. He also did a heck of a job for you on your H&R Holster. Many thanks for showing it to us.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Wolf Tracker

That is a very nice holster to go with a very cool gun. I have always liked the break tops and TenWolves did a great job to complement it.
A man, a horse, and a dog never get weary of each other's company.

santee

Historian at Old Tucson
SASS #2171
STORM #371
RATS #431
True West Maniac #1261

Dr. Bob

Howdy Steve,

Ya got yerself a mighty fine holster from a mighty fine craftsman!!  Great job there 10 Wolves!!  But, I would expect no less!!  ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Kid Terico

Hi SS. You got yourself a holster to be proud of. TW made me a complete rig and I can testifie he is a OUTSTANTING leather maker and a even better man. KT

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy All

I was surprised to see that Steve posted his new holster, it makes a pard feel good when when folks are happy with what you make them, Thanks Steve, it was my pleasure and I'm glad you're happy with your new holster pard.

Thanks everyone for your kind words, it's much appreciated.

tEN wOLVES  :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Marshal Will Wingam

That's a mighty fine holster TW made for you. It's balanced and looks just right for that H&R. Nice work, TW. 8)

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com