Sighting in my Henry

Started by Zeb Kingsford, January 07, 2011, 04:11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Driftwood Johnson

QuoteD.J. , can you see the card?

Yeah, with your 20/20 camera I can barely see a teeny white dot after you showed me what it looked like close up. I guarantee you if I was there my 20/500 eyes corrected as much as possible would have been asking where is the black dot the card is on?  :D
That's bad business! How long do you think I'd stay in operation if it cost me money every time I pulled a job? If he'd pay me that much to stop robbing him, I'd stop robbing him.

Ya probably inherited every penny ya got!

cactus joe

nice shootin range. we don't have anything like that here in upstate NY. no retractable target system and our snow cover right now is knee deep. tomorrow the high temp is supposed to be 18 degrees (-7.7c) I'll see how steady i can hold the henry.I'll see how my shooting progress, by the  50th shot i'll be shivering so bad i'll be lucky to the target let alone hit a card. everybody else will be in the car drinking hot coffee and i will still be out trying to duplicate lonesome's 9 of spades shooting.

pony express

Lonesome Henry, your range pics bring back some memories, reminds me of the pange I used to shoot at at Panzer Kasern near Stuttgart, back in the '70s. No way a bullet is going over the berm there, unless you shoot straight up.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com