Wifes new rig

Started by Kid Terico, December 31, 2010, 07:33:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drayton Calhoun

The first step of becoming a good shooter is knowing which end the bullet comes out of and being on the other end.

TwoWalks Baldridge

Those are some mighty handsome pieces of leather.  The work done in these parts is sure intimidating as I prepare too make my first holster.  On the other hand, it sure gives a great level to inspire toward.
When guns are banned, fear the man with a hammer

Johnny McCrae

Howdy TwoWalks,

Welcome to the Leather Shop Forum. Please don't hesitate to post any questions or ask for help and suggestions. Lots pf talented and good Pards here who are happy to help out.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Kid Terico

Welcome aboard Two Walks. What Johnny McCrae said goes for us all. Be sure and post your work. KT

TwoWalks Baldridge

Quote from: Johnny McCrae on January 02, 2011, 08:50:16 AM
Howdy TwoWalks,

Welcome to the Leather Shop Forum. Please don't hesitate to post any questions or ask for help and suggestions. Lots pf talented and good Pards here who are happy to help out.

Welcome aboard Two Walks. What Johnny McCrae said goes for us all. Be sure and post your work. KT

Johnny and Kt, thanks for welcome.  Been reading all the posts and looking at all the beautiful leather work for the last few weeks.  I should have the leather here for my first holster in a week.  I will post some pic when it is done and then look for the suggestions to improve for the second one. As I get going, I am sure I will develop more than a few questions.
When guns are banned, fear the man with a hammer

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com