Vintage Fancy Western Cowboy Leather

Started by Shotgun Steve, December 26, 2010, 09:00:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shotgun Steve

Vintage western cowboy leather gun holster, heavily embossed, marked 45, Henry Nordhaug, maker, Deming, N.M. Just the holster, but can be inserted into any belt. 9 3/4 inch long, 5 inch wide.

I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same of them."

Home of the Plainsmen
http://lastoftheplainsmen.freeforums.org/index.php

NCOWS# 2910
STORM#  233
GAF# 693
U.S. Army
U.S. Marine Corp
Michigan Army National Guard

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy Steve

This a nice example of old vintage gun leather, it looks to be in pretty good shape.

Thanks for the look see and sharing with us

tEN wOLVES  :D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

GunClick Rick

Must be a Texas feller or KTs ggggGreat grandpa by that style ;D  Very cool where did ya find that one?
Bunch a ole scudders!

GunClick Rick

That pattern might be to hard for KT though,looks like that J-strap is tacked down on each side and sewn,Nope too much for OLE KT..Too bad i'd like to see a modern one like that...but????
Bunch a ole scudders!

Marshal Will Wingam

Very cool holster, Steve. It has one of my favorite period stamps on it. Thanks for sharing with us.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Cliff Fendley

Nice find!

Hey Rick, if you want to see a new one be on the lookout because I have an order for one of those right now.  ;)

There was an old holster very similar to that at a recent gun show and a customer of mine took me over to it and asked if I could make one for him. I forgot what page but there is one in "Packing Iron" almost identical to the one at the show. In fact it is so close maybe it was the same holster. ???

I've got a few orders in front of it and will be on it in a few weeks.
http://www.fendleyknives.com/

NCOWS 3345  RATS 576 NRA Life member

Johnson County Rangers

Kid Terico

Steve thats a noce old holster your showing and Cliff I cant wait to see it when your done. It should be great. KT

JD Alan

Thanks for sharing that great looking vintage holster with us Steve.
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com