My homepage

Started by Boothill Bob, December 04, 2010, 04:01:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boothill Bob

Hello..
I´ve been working on my website, so now it's in English too. Would love to know what you think about it and if it is something I need to change.
www.boothillbobholsters.dinstudio.se
//Boothill Bob
Shoot fast and aim straight

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

santee

Historian at Old Tucson
SASS #2171
STORM #371
RATS #431
True West Maniac #1261

David Carrico

Skeeter Lewis

Johnny McCrae

Great website! It really showcases your fine work.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

GunClick Rick

wy at der shines truly shines,any flea bit hoss fly outta be able ta eyeball attin. ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Kid Terico

Bob very nice web site . Outstanding display of leather work. KT

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Nice web site Bob, and a great collection of your work, you should do well with your business.

Regards

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Boothill Bob

Thanx guys ... It is always nice to get positive feedback, it was really fun to do it in english too ..
It is needed if I want to reach out to the world.  :D

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

Gun Butcher

Bob, that is a great website. Very nice pictures and many beautiful items to choose from.  great job.
GB
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

GunClick Rick

I sure like that dog harness,cost me a small fortune to get one from ya though :(
Bunch a ole scudders!

Qball

Quote from: GunClick Rick on December 04, 2010, 10:38:41 PM
I sure like that dog harness,cost me a small fortune to get one from ya though :(

What would be realy cool, is if you make a small sadel and riflescabbard to that dog harness  ;D
WartHog
SCORRS
SootLord
STORM

Forty Rod

That beats the bejabbers out of many (most) websites, some from very large and rich corporations, that I've run across this shopping season.  You done good, son.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Messerist

Excellent website and leatherwork!  I put it in my "favorites"  How has the response been at home?

Boothill Bob

Tanx for the kind words Forty Rod.
Messerist, I have got pretty good respons,
but I have to reach out with it.

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

GunClick Rick

Yes sir,that is one fine website!Still lookin :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com