1911 Holster made for me by KT

Started by Ten Wolves Fiveshooter, December 02, 2010, 05:56:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy All

I just wanted to share my new holster for my 1911 that Kid Terico made for me, it is outstanding to say the least, and the picture doesn't do it justice, it has a genuine alligator insert and the spots are engraved, KT, is a real craftsman to put this together so perfectly, it's even lined . ::) :o 8)

Thanks KT, I really appreciate this, you did a great job pard

tEN wOLVES  :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Kid Terico

TW glad you like it. I couldnt have made it for a better pard. Nice 1911 you have. KT

Gun Butcher

Ten Wolves, looks like you have the perfect compliment to a great looking 1911. Its a mighty fine looking rig. That Kid just kinda sneaks up on ya , don't he.
GB
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Gun Butcher, that he does, I feel honored to have some of his beautiful work.

And KT, you're going to give me a big head, and Rick!!! don't go there

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Kid Terico

TW thats funny. I think you headed him off at the pass. KT ;D ;D ;D

Slowhand Bob

Great job KT, I really like the black with bling.

GunClick Rick

Dang blab it,flacksnackinrasso frip~~I had a good one too :-\

THat made a heck of a nice set Tener,you be jammin now :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

Boothill Bob

Shoot fast and aim straight

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

Johnny McCrae

That's an awesome looking Holster. Another fine work of art from the Master. Thanks for showing it to us TW.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Kid Terico

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Terry I need to take a better picture of your holster, I found out yesterday from a Canon agent what I've been doing wrong, it all had to do with the soft wear I was using to re size my photos, which was causing my pictures to degrade, anyway I solved that, so I'm going to retake these pictures so you can see the detail much better than now.

Thanks again Pard

tEN wOLVES  ;D

Kid Terico

TW it probley won't look good if we can see it.KT ;) :D ;D ;D ;D

Dave Cole

That's some great looking work KT. Lucky guy there TW.Dave :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com