HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Started by cowboywc, November 25, 2010, 02:11:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cowboywc

I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Holiday.
WC
P.S.
Don't eat too much. :)
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

santee

Historian at Old Tucson
SASS #2171
STORM #371
RATS #431
True West Maniac #1261

Kid Terico

WC how can we have Happy Thanks giving if we cant eat to much? ;D  You and yours have a Great one and be safe. KT

WaddWatsonEllis

Happy Thanksgiving,

My church has a great idea ...

We have a pretty famous run called 'Run To Feed The Hungry' ... there are thousands of participants who walk, jog, run, whatever.

So, since it starts right next to the church, we open up our entrance to the chapel so that runners have a choice between the near frozen porta potti seat . So I will be a 'greeter' and occaisinionally check for problems with the toilets ...

But the real pi'ece de ressistance is Thanksgiving dinner ... rather than cook up a 38Lb turkey for one or two people, the church buys (and churchmembers cook) about 10 to 12 BIG turkeys.

The only ticket needed to enter the great chow is to bring in a side dish that would be on a Thanksgiving table ... or else be one of the carvers (like me) and get in free

So I have got to get ready to go so I can be there by 8AM...

TTFN and Happy Thanksgiving once more ....
My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Everyone have a safe and Happy THANKSGIVING ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

JD Alan

Hey WC, I found a source for the stain you mentioned the other day. It ought to arrive the first part of the week. Oregon Leather didn't stock it, and didn't seem interested in ordering it for me. I appreciate the advice on the latest guitar strap project.

About not eating too much at Thanksgiving? Too late!

God bless, JD
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com