Silver dollar jock strap rig

Started by Kid Terico, November 22, 2010, 10:06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kid Terico

I made this rig just to have some thing to put Dave Coles knife and sheath on. Hope it matches. KT

Kid Terico

2 more picts

GunClick Rick

WOW!! :o Is that not the most bueatiful set ya ever saw :o Better patent those Jock Straps KT...That is off the map for sure,what the heck you guys got in your snow???? I want some! :) ;D ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

GunClick Rick

Friggin 800.00 worth of damascuss on that sheath for crien out loud! :-* :-* :-*
Bunch a ole scudders!

GunClick Rick

And i know what ya got to do to get one too,KT made this one for himself,i'd like to see that :D :D :D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Kid Terico

Clicker my friend , what are you hinting at?KT ;) ???

Angel_Eyes

KT, did you make an ambidextrous holster, shown somewhere on this forum?

AE
Trouble is...when I'm paid to do a job, I always carry it through. (Angel Eyes, The Good, The Bad & The Ugly)
BWSS # 54, RATS# 445, SCORRS,
Cowboy from Robin Hood's back yard!!

Johnny McCrae

Howdy KT,

I heartily agree with Rick... this Rig is one of the best I've seen! Your work just keeps getting better and better. Many thanks for sharing your talents with us.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Kid Terico

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

KT this is just another masterpiece, absolutely beautiful piece of work, and you say you have a hard time coming up with new ideas, foooooooy on that. well done pard. :D ;D ::) :o 8)

tEN wOLVES  :D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Dave Cole

Sure makes a fellar proud to see his work on that beautiful rig.Great job my friend.Dave :)

John M Cohea

Holy Smokes Kid!The creative juices never quit flowing in that brain of your do they? Another OUTSTANDING work of art!!!
Hey pards, be sure to check out my website!!
http://jmcknives.blademakers.com

Chuck 100 yd

Drayton Calhoun

The first step of becoming a good shooter is knowing which end the bullet comes out of and being on the other end.

JD Alan

KT, you've done a fabulous job on a design that honestly isn't one of my favorites. Having said that, you don't have to be a big fan of a particular style of holster to appreciate the workmanship. Nice job pal, and I sure hope you're feeling great, and that you have a great holiday season with your family. They are blessed that you're still with them. 
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Biscuit Joe

That is one very nice rig. I love the color!!

Kid Terico

I cant thank you all enough for the nice comments on the rig. It was a load of fun . TW it still is a challange trying to figure out what to make so they dont all look alike . THANK YOU ALL  KT

Slowhand Bob

My heart has always been torn by the Texas Jock Strap Design, they can be very beautiful but also came along at the end of the traditional old west while my favorite error was the early post CW years.  I have had more than one person tell me that the west was never more wild than South Texas around the turn of the century and some of those old holsters could tell a story if their mouths were not stuck open.  This is a really nice work of art and I really like the way the knife sets it off, you my friend are a leather artist.

Wolf Tracker

KT
Although I'm new to the forum I have seen a lot of your work on this site. You do an amazing job and all your pieces are very creative.
A man, a horse, and a dog never get weary of each other's company.

Sir Charles deMouton-Black

Quote from: Slowhand Bob on November 24, 2010, 06:57:00 AM
my favorite error was the early post CW years. 

What a delicious malapropism!  Its about what my wife keeps telling me, about the error of my ways, and all that shooting and "dressing up like monkeys."
NCOWS #1154, SCORRS, STORM, BROW, 1860 Henry, Dirty Rat 502, CHINOOK COUNTRY
THE SUBLYME & HOLY ORDER OF THE SOOT (SHOTS)
Those who are no longer ignorant of History may relive it,
without the Blood, Sweat, and Tears.
With apologies to George Santayana & W. S. Churchill

"As Mark Twain once put it, "History doesn't repeat itself, but it does rhyme."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com