Now an official SASS member

Started by Ellsworth MacDoogle, November 22, 2010, 03:14:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ellsworth MacDoogle

Yee-haw...am now an offical SASS member  ;D  Have had different names on this site (kid copland, buffalo kid) but now that I'm bonafide will keep the official name (lest'n the law starts comin' fer me)  ::)  Looking forward to checking out the Sir Walter Gun Club (guess what city it's close to  :D) to see how it all works.  Have some nice BP cap-n-ball revolvers, now to find a good .357 lever-action and a good side-by-side 12 gauge   8)

Noz

Welcome to the fire. You will never find a better bunch of people.

Howdy Doody

Welcome to the world of CAS shooting. You are gonna have some fun.

Starting with C&Bs is adventurous, but if you practice loading, capping and safe shooting of them, there should be no problems. I like C&Bs myself because not many want to go through the trouble, but it makes me smile to get them to fire off and bigger smile yet to get a clean match.
I have to admit though that I do reach for my newfangled cartridge guns when the weather isn't just about real nice. Fumbling with C&B is too much for an old codger when it is cold and damp.

Again, you are in for some great times ahead.  :)
yer pard,
Howdy Doody
Notorious BP shooter

Wolfgang

Beware the man with one gun, he probably knows how to use it.

fourfingersofdeath

All my cowboy gun's calibres start with a 4! It's gotta be big bore and whomp some!

BOLD No: 782
RATS No: 307
STORM No:267

www.boldlawdawgs.com

Fingers McGee

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee;
SASS Regulator 28654 - L - TG; NCOWS 3638
AKA Man of many Colts; Diabolical Ken's alter ego; stage writer extraordinaire; Frontiersman/Pistoleer; Rangemaster
Founding Member - Central Ozarks Western Shooters
Member - Southern Missouri Rangers;
NRA Patron Life: GOA; CCRKBA; SAF; SV-114 (CWO4 ret); STORM 327

"Cynic:  A blackguard whose faulty vision sees thing as they are, not as they should be"  Ambrose Bierce

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com