Johnny McCrae's new holsters

Started by KidTerico, November 11, 2010, 05:08:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KidTerico

Heres a pair of Jockstrap  holsters I just finished for my good friend Johnny. He is going to make his own belt. He wanted the only JM-KT rig around. We figured if people dont like it he can blame it on me or I can say Johnny's part dont look good. KT  ;D ;D ;D                
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

WOW, John's going to FLIP OUT when he see's these, these are some classy holsters to say the least, you are an artist of the best kind KT, your tooling and choice of stamping tools are always over the top, you keep saying you have trouble coming up with new designs, but you do, and they're always great. John can wear these to Church if he wanted to.....

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

KidTerico

Thanks TW but Johns should be putting in the collection box not  robbing the church with his new outfit. KT ;) ;D

Drayton Calhoun

The first step of becoming a good shooter is knowing which end the bullet comes out of and being on the other end.

Johnny Dingus

KT,

I second TW's comments....wow your design is AWSOME!!!

Fantastic work.

Johnny Dingus
Spittin Lead and Packin Steel

Not Looking for a Fight but not Runnin Either

Shootin 45LC Ruger Vaqueros, 45LC USFA
Sass 70597  Yeah they count that far
Rat 285
USFA CSS 166

GunClick Rick

Man if they would have had Jockstraps like that for PE i'd a dressed out more often.I knew those were gona look fantastic paired up.Way to go KT great design best Jockstrap holster i ever saw.. :) :) :) if i could talk i'd holler

GREAT CESARS GHOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :-* :) GOODNIGHT YA ALL :-X :( :-[
Bunch a ole scudders!

Johnny McCrae

Thank you KT! What an awesome gift!

To echo what Rick said, this is the best Jockstrap Holster design I've ever seen. These Holsters are way too good to sit around and gather dust so I'm going to use these Holsters next year as my main match leather. I only hope that the belt that I make will do these fine Holsters some measure of justice.

These Holsters are KT's original design's. They are another excellent example of KT's design talents and creativity.

I'll be proud to wear them next year.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Dave Cole

JD Alan

Those are flat out awesome KT. Johnny, you are going to have one sharp rig!
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

KidTerico

Marshal Will Wingam

Those look really cool, KT. As always, your use of spots is great. Lookin' goood.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

KidTerico

Wolf Tracker

Those are very cool, love the design. Johnny, can't wait to see you shoot with those next season. ;D
A man, a horse, and a dog never get weary of each other's company.

Reverend

Man those are awesome. You are the man KT. He will love them

Rev
Sass 57116 L
Territorial Gov.
Tulsey Town Cattlemens Assoc.
NRA
GOFWG #215
ROI
ROII

Johnny McCrae

Howdy Everyone,

Please let me introduce "Wolf Tracker" to everyone. "Wolf Tracker" and his lovely wife "Calico Sal" are two of the wonderful people I shoot with at our local SASS Club. We shoot together at the "Bristol Plains Pistoleros" in south eastern Wisconsin. Wolf and Sal are both RO's and very hard workers. They play a big part in making our matches run smooth and safe.

Wolf has started to do leather working. I mentioned to him about the Leather Shop and what a great resource it is.

You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Welcome to our forum Wolf Tracker ;D

Any pard of Johnny's is a pard of mine, we hope you will enjoy our forum, and feel free to ask questions and share your work with us, we like pictures, seeing how you're just getting started in leather, we have a FAQ/HOW TO thread that you might like to look at, it is full of great information that can help you in your new craft.

Regards

tEN wOLVES :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

KidTerico

Wolf Tracker welcome aboard. It will be great to have more leather being posted. I can never get enough of seeing other pards work. KT :)

GunClick Rick

Howdy Wolf Tracker,i know where you kin git Ten Wolves rat now~~ ;D Hide may not be worth hangin though.. :D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Wolf Tracker

Thanks all for the warm welcome. With winter coming I plan on getting a lot of practice with leatherworking and with it I'm sure will come a lot of questions, so thanks for the offers of answering them. On Johnny McCrae's suggestion, I have been reading the posts in the forum and have gained new knowledge and many tips and tricks I wouldn't have thought about. I look forward to posting pics of my work once I get some done.
A man, a horse, and a dog never get weary of each other's company.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com