My Friends I need a Prayer for my Sister

Started by Mason Stillwell, October 31, 2010, 01:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mason Stillwell

Pards I know I have been off the wire for a while and I even lost my passwords for Open Range and SASS wire.

I have a sister in Atlanta Hospital is CICU has been in there for a week and the doctors cannot figgure out what is causing her lung problems.

She is on a ventulator and a feeding tube.

Please pass along to anyone that would offer up a prayer for her.

I am in Arizona and feeling like I am on Mars as far as getting to see her.

Her name I Jean and she is my sister Please offer up a prayer if you find it in your heart.

Thanks
Mason Stillwell AKA Pete Walker
Mason Stillwell

Grand Pap to 4
BP C&B Shooter.

Known early on as Pole Cat Pete
Tar Heel at Heart

Forty Rod

People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Silver Creek Slim

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Major 2

when planets align...do the deal !

Dick Dastardly

I'll pray Mason.  I'll pray for a good firm diagnosis and a workable cure.  May she have many good days with you and her family.

DD-DLoS
Avid Ballistician in Holy Black
Riverboat Gambler and Wild Side Rambler
Gunfighter Ordinar
Purveyor of Big Lube supplies

Deadeye Dick

Praying for your sister, you and your family. Hang in there pard.

Deadeye Dick
NRA LIFE, NCOWS #3270, BLACK POWDER WARTHOG, STORM #254,
  DIRTY RATS #411, HENRY #139, PM KEIZER LODGE #219  AF&AM

River City John

"I was born by the river in a little tent, and just like the river I've been running ever since." - Sam Cooke
"He who will not look backward with reverence, will not look forward with hope." - Edmund Burke
". . .freedom is not everything or the only thing, perhaps we will put that discovery behind us and comprehend, before it's too late, that without freedom all else is nothing."- G. Warren Nutter
NCOWS #L146
GAF #275

Silent Joe

Prayers up for your sister Jean and for you and your family.

Springfield Slim

Here's hoping the doctor's get some divine inspiration and cure her soon.
Full time Mr. Mom and part time leatherworker and bullet caster

Fairshake

Mason, I have some type of problem that is very similar. My right side diaphragm became paralysed and caused my right lung from working. The doctors have no idea what caused it and said there is no cure until they figure out whats going on. I will give your sister plenty of prayer time and hope that they can cure her. It is harder on family when these things happen as you feel helpless when you are not there. She knows your every thought and may your family have her home in the best of health. I will ask that she be placed on the prayer list. Take Care Fairshake aka David Shultz
Deadwood Marshal  Border Vigilante SASS 81802                                                                         WARTHOG                                                                   NRA                                                                            BOLD So that His place shall never be with those cold and Timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat

Tascosa Joe

Kay and I will keep Jean in our prayers.  Good luck.
NRA Life, TSRA Life, NCOWS  Life

Drayton Calhoun

The first step of becoming a good shooter is knowing which end the bullet comes out of and being on the other end.

Mason Stillwell

Thank You each and every one. No change as of yet. I will keep posted when I have some news
Mason Stillwell

Grand Pap to 4
BP C&B Shooter.

Tar Heel at Heart

Shotgun Franklin

Yes, I do have more facial hair now.

Mason Stillwell

THanks again for the prayers. Doctors have found a name for what my sister has it is  Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome.
it will be a long road back. She can breath at 50 percent

Thanks again
Mason Stillwell

Grand Pap to 4
BP C&B Shooter.

Tar Heel at Heart

Pony Racer

GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Howdy Doody

Prayers going up for Jean right away.  †
yer pard,
Howdy Doody
Notorious BP shooter

Doc Cuervo

Mason Stillwell

Thanks for the prayers. She is making slight improvement. We all have hope.

Thanks Again  Friends

You all are the Greatest
Mason Stillwell

Grand Pap to 4
BP C&B Shooter.

Tar Heel at Heart

Earl Brasse

Mason, All the best for you both.   Hope to see you in good spirits & shooting soon too. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com