Rifle Case

Started by Dusty Ed, October 14, 2010, 06:24:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dusty Ed

Howdy Pards
Here is a new rifle case I just finished for my new Pedersoli Lightening.
Dusty Ed
Dusty Ed

Johnny McCrae

Howdy Dusty,

Excellent job on your Rifle Case! I'll bet you saved a few peso's by making this one yourself. More important is the satisfaction one gets from making a fine case like this. Thank you for sharing it with us.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

JD Alan

That's a nice job Dusty, a piece you can really be proud of.

I have a question about you shoes. Did you make them holes with a 45? ;D One of my good friends wears a pair of those and loves them.
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

KidTerico

Hi Dusty. Great job, outstanding design. Looks like it fits like a glove. Nice finish. KT
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy Dusty Ed

Welcome to the Leather Forum pard, you did a great job on your rifle scabbard,Pedersoli makes beautiful quality arms, this should keep it in good shape,

PS, I like those holly shoes to.

Regards

tEN wOLVES :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Marshal Will Wingam

Howdy, Dusty. Very nice scabbard for your Lightning. That'll keep ir clean and dust-free, not to mention the style points. Nice work.

Welcome to the forum, pard. Looking forward to seeing more of your posts around here.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Gun Butcher

Dusty, very nice job on that sccabard. I won't say anything about the shoes ::) ;D
GB
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Quote from: Gun Butcher on October 14, 2010, 07:28:22 PM
Dusty, very nice job on that sccabard. I won't say anything about the shoes ::) ;D
GB

GB, I didn't want to say anything, but it kind of looks like Dusty was taking some target practice on those shoes, that must have hurt for sure. :'( :P might be nice on a hot day though ::) :-\

tEN wOLVES  :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Dusty Ed

Howdy Pards
Thanks For positive note on the Scabbard.
Let me tell you about those shoe ,They are called crocs , Iv'e been a boot man all of my life, if I was on my feet with my leather soled boots for just a short time the ball of right foot would start Hurting and burning.
I went to the doctor and he sent for an MRI and said I have Arthuritus in my feet.My Son had a pair of these Crocs, he I should
try them ,so I put them on an they felt so good that bought a pair and Iv'e been wearing for about Six months and relieved the pain.
Now haven't any pain for a few months and I bought a pair Tony Lama boot with the Jell sole in them and back in business.
The reason I told you Folks about this as it may help some of you old codgers like it did for me .
Thanks again for the great replies,they were plenty funny.
Dusty Ed ;)
Dusty Ed

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Quote from: Dusty Ed on October 16, 2010, 06:47:51 AM
Howdy Pards
Thanks For positive note on the Scabbard.
Let me tell you about those shoe ,They are called crocs , Iv'e been a boot man all of my life, if I was on my feet with my leather soled boots for just a short time the ball of right foot would start Hurting and burning.
I went to the doctor and he sent for an MRI and said I have Arthuritus in my feet.My Son had a pair of these Crocs, he I should
try them ,so I put them on an they felt so good that bought a pair and Iv'e been wearing for about Six months and relieved the pain.
Now haven't any pain for a few months and I bought a pair Tony Lama boot with the Jell sole in them and back in business.
The reason I told you Folks about this as it may help some of you old codgers like it did for me .
Thanks again for the great replies,they were plenty funny.
Dusty Ed ;)

Thanks for the heads up Dusty, seeing how I'm encroaching on that old codger syndrome my ownself, and  my feet do get sore and tired after wearing boots, I'll take your word for it and try a pair of these Crocs, pard when your feet hurt , you hurt all over. :'(

Gun Butcher

Quote from: Ten Wolves Fiveshooter on October 16, 2010, 10:49:32 AM
   Thanks for the heads up Dusty, seeing how I'm encroaching on that old codger syndrome my ownself, and  my feet do get sore and tired after wearing boots, I'll take your word for it and try a pair of these Crocs, pard when your feet hurt , you hurt all over. :'(

Amen to that Brother.

GB
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com