Some great photos from a friend

Started by Slowhand Bob, October 11, 2010, 06:43:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slowhand Bob

As you guys know I am always struggling with my camera (and it always whups me to)!  Well a good friend took some really nice pictures of the Wild Bunch rig I sent him.  Wish I was as good with leather as he is with a camera.  This is the same rig I posted earlier but the difference in the photos is stunning.  This will have to be a link to see his work.  http://sports.webshots.com/slideshow/578770965DQXhXt

Marshal Will Wingam

That's a great looking rig, Bob. The photos do it justice, to. Thanks for the link. It's always good to see fine work showcased.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Nice pictures Bob, they really show case your work well, thanks for the look see and sharing with us. ::) :o 8)

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

JD Alan

Hey Robby, great looking rigs and pictures. I love the mag holders, and the two tone look.
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

KidTerico

SB nice rig. Really makes a difference with good picts. KEEP M Comming. KT
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

Jefro

Bob does some very nice work. The thing the pictures don't show is just how functional the rig is in a Wild Bunch match. I finished 2nd in our last match using that rig (actually a prototype of that rig), I would have had 1st but I decided to take a reshot on the last stage because the RO gave me improper instructions. The only reason I took the reshot is cause I was going for a clean match. Had two misses on the reshot and got beat by a few seconds :'( oh well, live and learn ;D Thanks for a great rig Bob.

Jefro :)
sass # 69420....JEDI GF #104.....NC Soot Lord....CFDA#1362
44-40 takes a back seat to no other caliber

Slowhand Bob

Thank you Jefro and I really appreciate the photos.  Now fer the sad news, speed will not help when you git to SC cuz the fix is in (I slipped Ike an extry fifty)!!!!  I heard from RRR today and I think he is ready to try and Christen the first ever GUNFIGHT AT GIVHANS FERRY.  Now wouldnt that be a pair of buckles to have?

It may not happen real quick but I do want to do up a heavier leather version of the WB that will also be a bit fuller in its cut and perhaps include a short metal liner around the mouth.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com