Cobra Steve stops by for sewing machine delivery at the Nukem Ranch Pics

Started by DUKE DEADEYE NUKEM, September 19, 2010, 03:49:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DUKE DEADEYE NUKEM

After conversing back and forth with Steve at the Leather Machine Company it just so happen Steves mom lived just up the road from us. Well this weekend he made his normal visits to see her and called us and asked if he could deliver one of his machines. Of course I said and he spent lots of time showing us the ropes. ;)
He gave us the full demo. We were amazed at the service we got from him.
Steve is the older distinguished looking gentleman.

Biscuit Joe

JD Alan

The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Slowhand Bob

Duke, that resembles my machine a great deal, except fer the color and the magnets with their ornaments!   Is you talking about thet elderly looking guy in blue or the distinguished looking guy with the barbershop moosetash???????  Enjoy the machine, it will sure make lined belts go faster!

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Congratulations Duke, that machine looks like a good one.

tEN wOLVES  :D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Marshal Will Wingam

Very nice. How cool it is to have him deliver it for you and give you some instructions on it's use. 8)

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

DUKE DEADEYE NUKEM

Thanks guys. I'm the incredibly handso......uh  ::) ......... good looking   ::)......uh.................plain looking old guy in the blue.  :-[

cowboywc

Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

TN Mongo

Slowhand Bob

It just so happens that Steve was the link my wife went through at Artisan to buy my Toro so I decided to check out his new venture.  I was immediately attracted to several of his machine accessories, primarily presser feet, and wanted to find out if they would interchange with my Toro.  Seems it is do-able BUT there may be a small amount of fitting required.  I really like the look of their new style rt and lft toe pressor feet. 

I am getting the impression that one of the manufacturers who supplies accessory parts to these companies may have gone under.  Steve hinted at something similar while the lady at Artisan would only say that I needeed to talk with the boss, after being out of everything I needed!  The boss is supposed to be back tomorrow. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com