Newest WB Rig

Started by Slowhand Bob, September 15, 2010, 12:12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slowhand Bob

Guys, I finished this one for a friend this morning.  The holster pattern got tweaked a slight bit down the pipe but the rest is pretty much based on the same patterns I posted earlier.  I plan to make slightly oversize wood magazines to open the pouches up some also.  The one closest to the holster is a single pouch with a simple belt loop on the back.  Still not happy with the added belt chape and billet for this style belt though.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Nice rig Bob, it looks like it will get the job done, thanks for sharing pard.

tEN wOLVES :D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Marshal Will Wingam

Looks good, Bob. I like the single mag holder, too. You could stack a whole handful of them on and not take up too much room. Thanks for the pic.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

KidTerico

Nice job Bob. Keep them comming. KT ;)
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

amin ledbetter

Nice rig Bob! I like the hammer thong on the holster! Looks like the whole set up is open to many different configurations. Most TW and JDs rigs were like that as well. I like that way of thinking and making the set up modular. It keeps you open to changes without making an entirely new rig. Great job on it Bob! I gotta get out there and get to work on me a WB rig!  ;D

JD Alan

The set up looks great Bob. You are a real inspiration. I need to make some single holders, and I sure like your design. Thanks for sharing.
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Slowhand Bob

OH, that's not my design but as close as I could get from a photo to copying the holster and single mag pouch from Chuck Burrows beautiful rig.  I did not try to use his beautiful custom carving design, taken from a Penn Rifle pattern as I remember it.  Thanks guys and a special thanks Chuck, we do pay attention to your work!

Jefro

Very nice Bob. Used my new rig a couple of weeks ago, it worked flawlessly, very impressed. Thanks

Jefro :)
sass # 69420....JEDI GF #104.....NC Soot Lord....CFDA#1362
44-40 takes a back seat to no other caliber

Slowhand Bob

This will be coming your way early next week.  You can let the wife play with one or use it as a loaner, whatever my friend.  It has not been wet formed so try it and let me know what you find necessary.  Guys, these things do seem right popular now and if anyone needs an updated patterns just let me know.  I will say that the mag pouch is plenty big enough BUT they need a bit larger internal mold than the standard mag, in my opinion.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com