home from hospital

Started by FEATHERS, September 10, 2010, 08:08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FEATHERS

G'Day Everyone,I had my surgery last Friday,home on Tuesday,surgery went well,still in a lot of pain,3months before I can drive,so I can't do a great deal.Thanks to you all for your thoughts,I should be able to get on the forum a bit more than in the past.Feathers

Arizona Cattleman

G-Day Feathers, Get well quick. ;)

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Dr. Bob

Glad to hear that your surgery went well.  Hope you heal up real fast.  Will be in my prayers.
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

cowboywc

Good to hear form you. Glad you're doing well.
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

amin ledbetter

I'm relieved it all went well Feathers!!! Glad yur back home pard! Get plenty of rest and re-coop fast! We are all waitin fur ya to get back to poundin some leather.  :) Take care ol' friend.

Ned Buckshot

Great news Feathers, I'm happy to sense an air of relief in your "voice"

Take care and do what the Doctors say!

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

Slowhand Bob

Glad to hear you are out, hospital that is!!!  I am not into this modern hurry up and get well stuff but believe in being slow and careful during recovery, so take it easy and do not rush things.

santee

Historian at Old Tucson
SASS #2171
STORM #371
RATS #431
True West Maniac #1261

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Now that is great news Mark, now you can enjoy the rest and relaxation, go easy and get yourself a good mending, and time will take care of the rest, we'll enjoy having you spend more time on the forum.

tEN wOLVES  :D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

KidTerico

Feathers glad your doing well and good to have you back. From one who knows, KEEP smiling. It helps. :) KT
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

Marshal Will Wingam

Good to hear you're through the fire. Now all you have to do is recuperate. Take it easy and follow the Dr's orders. That should get you back in the running (literally) as fast as possible. ;)

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

JD Alan

So glad to hear the surgery went well Feathers. Being laid up is no fun, but it sounds like you're on the mend, with a date to look forward to. Hang in there friend, and I hope we hear from you more often now!

God bless, JD
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

GunClick Rick

I knew there were strings attached! 3 months!! :o Nope...
Hope ya get better before that,you had a hip done correct???
Bunch a ole scudders!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com