Crossfire trail leather?

Started by Doc Arroyo, August 24, 2010, 05:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biscuit Joe

WARNING THREAD DRIFT,

guys to answer the center of the US debate that is starting to develop on this thread please take a look here for the  answer.
sample
QuoteThe reality of the monument is probably a little more fiction than fact. In 1918, the Coast and Geodetic Survey  found this "center" by balancing on a point a cardboard cutout shaped like the U.S. Thus, measured in this manner, the actual "center" of the U.S. could be located twenty or more miles from this point, but still might not pinpoint the true "center" at all as an official measurement would have to be defined by an agreed upon standard which does not exist.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geographic_Center_of_the_Contiguous_United_States

FriscoCounty

Quote from: WaddWatsonEllis on August 26, 2010, 06:52:31 PM
Frisco,

First, thank you for the info ... I really thought it ws a Schofield!

Second, does the release list who made his leather?

Third, is there any way you could either post the release or a website where it could be found?

Here is the NRA release: http://www.nra.org/Article.aspx?id=7918
NRA Life Benefactor, CRPA Life, SASS Life 83712, RO I, Hiram Ranger 48, Coyote Valley Sharpshooters, Coyote Valley Cowboys, SASS TG

Dr. Bob

FriscoCounty,

Thanks for the link!  Real interesting.
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

JD Alan

The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Lets get back on topic pards

tEN wOLVES
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

will ghormley

If I recall, when I was makin' that repro of Tom's holster, it had some other doo-dads on it.  Seems to me, one of 'em was a wisp of black hair.  Could have been horse tail/mane, could'a been a scalp.

As for a pattern pack of movie holsters, that might be fun.  If I get good photos or stills of the holsters, I can make patterns for 'em.

Will

"When Liberty is illegal, only the outlaws will be free."  Will Ghormley

"Exploit your strengths.  Compensate for your weaknesses."
Will Ghormley

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com