Does Anyone Know...

Started by Fox Creek Kid, August 21, 2010, 11:51:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fox Creek Kid

if the NSSA & Taylor's worked out their differences on the `65 Rifle re barrel bands?  ???  Has Taylor`s altered the band to be more authentic?  ???

Two Flints

FCK,

Sent a link to your post to the N-SSA Small Arms Committee Chairman.  Hope to hear from directly, or on this thread.

Two Flints

Una mano lava l'altra
Moderating SSS is a "labor of love"
Viet Vet  '68-69
3/12 - 4th Inf Div
Spencer Shooting Society Moderator
Spencer Shooting Society (SSS) #4;
BOSS #62
NRA; GOAL; SAM; NMLRA
Fur Trade Era - Mountain Man
Traditional Archery

Jobe Holiday

FCK & Two Flints,

The problem wasn't with the bands being authentic. The problem was the location, or placement, of the bands on the forearm. There was in an initial meeting between a couple of the N-SSA's Small Arms Committee representatives and a representative from Taylor's late last year, but no follow-up on either side to date.

JH
Life Member: NRA Benefactor, NMLRA, SCA, OMSA, EAF&GC

Fox Creek Kid

Quote from: Jobe Holiday on August 25, 2010, 11:15:29 PM
FCK & Two Flints,

The problem wasn't with the bands being authentic. The problem was the location, or placement, of the bands on the forearm. There was in an initial meeting between a couple of the N-SSA's Small Arms Committee representatives and a representative from Taylor's late last year, but no follow-up on either side to date.

JH
Thanks Jube. The location (spacing)  was what I was referring to however I should have made myself clearer. There was a thread on this way back but I couldn´t locate it with a search. Again, thanks.  ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com