Started by Biscuit Joe, August 14, 2010, 11:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WaddWatsonEllis

Hi,

I found the thread  ... started by me. Here it is:

http://www.cascity.com/forumhall/index.php/topic,36076.0.html

In it Wolf Tracker gives a link where the horse plan can be downloaded in PDF:

http://openlibrary.org/books/OL6619268M/Farm_woodwork

There is also a place on the internet which sells them (if like Wavy Gravy you still think Capitalism is not all that bad .... LOL)

http://www.caledonleather.ca/stitch-horse.html
My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

TwoWalks Baldridge

WWE, thanks for bringing up that link ... Downloaded the pdf and it has some cool old projects in it, including the stitching horse.
When guns are banned, fear the man with a hammer

WaddWatsonEllis

Two Walks,

Glad it worked for you ... between my andique 526 Ram computer and my plain old antique self, I could not get it to work .... sounds like you got all you needed ...
My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

NCOWS #3403

TwoWalks Baldridge

Quote from: WaddWatsonEllis on May 19, 2011, 06:48:59 PM
Two Walks,

Glad it worked for you ... between my andique 526 Ram computer and my plain old antique self, I could not get it to work .... sounds like you got all you needed ...

WWE, when I clicked directly on the PDF it would not work.  I had too right click and then click save link as, then I got it.  Thanks again.

WaddWatsonEllis

Two  Walks,

I'll try the righ click save thing later when I get a new computer ... I am just trying to hang on with this one as long as possible ... which means  saving as much memory as possible ....

NCOWS #3403

TwoWalks Baldridge

Quote from: WaddWatsonEllis on May 20, 2011, 10:18:03 AM
Two  Walks,

I'll try the righ click save thing later when I get a new computer ... I am just trying to hang on with this one as long as possible ... which means  saving as much memory as possible ....

I can really relate to that, I just got a new computer this past year, my old one was REALLY old  with 512 ram.  One thing you can do for larger files that you only will use occasionally like pdf's, is down load and then transfer to a disk.  Once transferred delete from the computer.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com