No hike too hot.. so i spend the morning looking for a gun and selling..

Started by Deja vous, August 14, 2010, 03:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deja vous

raffle tickets .. If we could use a 30.30 I would have it made .. lol.   my 45 works, but I have kinda wanted a 38 lever for  a while and I had to look.. Nada.. at the show..  Guess they are like gold?  Deja.
Even lightening strikes twice at times,  Deja Vous

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

Shotgun Franklin

On the net look up Dury's Gun Shop, San Antonio, Texas. He normally has a few .38 lever guns for sale. He does ship.
Yes, I do have more facial hair now.

Shotgun Franklin

He does have a lay-away-plan too.
No I don't work there or have an interest in the place. I have bought many guns there.

Deja vous

Thanks guys ..  I might wait until I move out west..  But Gosh gunclicks that is a pretty gun.. wow.. I am impressed,.. and jealous.. darn it..

Shotgun Franklin

You might also check with all the area SASS Clubs, there's very often someone wanting to turn a gun.

Deja vous

I have been looking a bit.. we have a classifed... nothing yet.. but good idea thaks.. hey, but that is my area.. DoC bobbers.. you run in different circles in my area.. any 38's out there?

Dr. Bob

If I don't forget, I'll ask around tomorrow at the shoot!  Ya might post an add in the Wanted section of the classifieds here!
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

dangerranger

how far out west are you commin Dear? The extra fees in CA will have you thinking twice about buying here! DR
Life is a rush into the unknown, You can duck down real low and hope nothing hits you, Or stand up tall, show it your teeth,and say "Dish it up Baby and dont get stingy with the Peppers!!!"

Deja vous

Thanks Doc Bobbers.. and I am coming to CA..  Extra fees, so high unemployement, high rent and extra fees.. okay I am asking for more money.. loll

Lumpy Grits

DJ, Ca. gun laws flat SUCK >:( along with our sales tax and DROS fees(gun reg. "tax"). :o
You would be much better off $$$ wise to buy the rifle NOW, before your "imprisionment" to PRK. ;)
Cheers,
LG
'Hav'n you along-Is like loose'n 2 good men'

Deja vous

Lumpys.. who buys legal anyhow?  lol..  Just kidding.  A few people have told me that.  I might raid my Dad's gun cabinet when I get there so I have more toys to play with outside of SASS.. lol..   He has a cool rifle that I got for him when I lived in AZ that shoots fire out of the barrell.. lol.  And a fair 38, not single action though.. lol.   Dad has lived there since the 60's when I was just a little child. It has changed a lot, I know that.  And I will consider buying before I move.. but if not I have some connections in AZ.. lol   Good talking to you.. see you and your wife when I get there.. Deja.. who breaks shotguns with her barehands.. long story.. lol

Shotgun Franklin

Not to offend anyone but you couldn't drag me to Kalifornia with a team of wild mules.

Dr. Bob

Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Deja vous

Lol...  I like CA.. you just have to understand I fit in out there really well for some reason>>lol

Shotgun Franklin

Deja vous

They do have breat produce.. yum..  But more than that... my dad lives there and he could use a bit of help so I am getting close enough so I can do something other than call him up and laugh at his jokes.. lol..

WaddWatsonEllis

My dad, an old AAF and AF Pilot, would always remark whenever I mentioned the state, 'Nuthin but Q----s and Communist in CA.

To which I would roll my big brown cow eyes and say, 'Well dad, which one do you want me to be?"

He would usually go off muttering under his breath ... never heard what he said, but I assumed it was not complentary ... *G*
My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

Lumpy Grits

Lumpy Grits

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com