There i was walkin down the river bank

Started by GunClick Rick, August 14, 2010, 12:33:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

Wolfgang

That is whur yud find him . . . and whut he'd be doin' . . . . .  :)
Beware the man with one gun, he probably knows how to use it.

Deja vous

Even lightening strikes twice at times,  Deja Vous

GunClick Rick

I am sendin it to him..He has to put his own gold in the pan though.. :D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Deja vous

Curley Cole

Naw, you dang burned fool, that wern't Curley Cole. Don't ya know Curley Cole when ya sees him....

This here, IS Curley Cole.....Dang fool flatlanders, ya needs some readin specks sos ya can recoognizze yer friends..

Now That there IS Curley Cole....

curley
Scars are tatoos with better stories.
The Cowboys
Silver Queen Mine Regulators
dammit gang

Curley Cole

Oh yah, I pplum fergot, ya said I had to put MY own gold in the pan, so, there I done it...

Dad Burned Jughead cowboys.....

enjoy

curley

ps try puttin that one in the mails..
The Cowboys
dammit gang

Forty Rod

People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

GunClick Rick

Your all squaters! :D Got me on that one,thought Curley went troll on me~~~Soon as ya fill the pan send it back,i'll put return shipping on it.. :D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Deja vous

Curleys stop.. lol..   That is funny he is taller in person.  i know cuz I got to hug you both.. lol..  I can't not want to get out west..  I can see having even more fun than I do now.. loll 

Curley Cole

DV
You said "I can't not want to get out west." what the heck did that mean...but you surely can hug me when ya gets here.

I can't believe how quick  I did that whole thing. I took me longer to change clothes than the whole project.

you just can't trust me with a picture anymore..

curley
The Cowboys
dammit gang

Deja vous

Curleys.. you mean you dont understand little ole me?  lol..  Sorry I was sleepy, and I did curl up on the sofa and slept for a while.. but am awake again now..  Kinda have my cave-in on my mind tonight.. lo...  You did a great job, wow how do you do that?  okay here is what I meant..  I can not wait to get out west.. I dont' know what happened before except I was being silly.. lol..  whats new..huh? lol

Curley Cole

The Cowboys
dammit gang

Deja vous

Story of my life.. men messing with me.. just kidding.. lol.. 

Old Top

Deja,

Dont worry about it Curly messes with  everybody
I only shoot to support my reloading habit.

Deja vous

Yeah, I know.. Hey you know  that was just too funny you hanging up on us when I was out there visiting. lol..  I guess you must get a lot of prank calls or something? 

Old Top

No Deja, I did not hang up you did not hear me on the phone, that happens some times on that (blank) bluetooth.  But no I do not get a lot of crank calls, but most of the people that call me are crankey, I guess it takes one to know one.
I only shoot to support my reloading habit.

Deja vous

Cranky... lol..   I doubt that...  well I wish we could have talked a bit.. but when I move I am sure i will meet you and this Mrs..

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com