Pards!!! Display your FINISHED!!! Small Leather Projects here.

Started by Ten Wolves Fiveshooter, July 29, 2010, 03:53:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwoWalks Baldridge

AC dang nice lookin sheath and its for a customer to boot.  I started leather working this January to keep from going crazy from being retired.  Enjoy!!!
When guns are banned, fear the man with a hammer

Wolf Tracker

A man, a horse, and a dog never get weary of each other's company.

Johnny McCrae

Howdy AC,

Very nice work on the Sheath! Ain't that Vinegaroon great stuff? Many thanks for showing it to us.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

GunClick Rick

By the way KT,wheres my money!!!! BAAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA :D :D
Bunch a ole scudders!

daddyeaux

This is just a pretty simple project compared to what you guys are putting up. But it is a start.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Great idea pard, and well done, thanks for sharing with us. ::) :o 8)

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Wolf Tracker

daddyeaux

Thanks Wolf Tracker, me and my buddy Jack Daniels was sittin around one night thinking of a good way to mount those horns and it just popped up. I don't know if I will ever get to go back to that lease so I wanted a way to record where and when I shot that one. Scope with crosshairs just seemed like a good idea.

KidTerico

Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

TwoWalks Baldridge

A friend of mine got himself a new knife and wanted a sheath for it.  I will be giving it to him today and I hope he is as happy with it as I am.  Second knife sheath and I feel pretty good about it.

Wolf Tracker

Two Walks  nice job on the sheath. I'm sure your friend will be very happy. I like the color. Is it dyed or did you leave it natural?

TwoWalks Baldridge

Quote from: Wolf Tracker on May 21, 2011, 11:41:42 AM
Two Walks  nice job on the sheath. I'm sure your friend will be very happy. I like the color. Is it dyed or did you leave it natural?

Thanks Wolf Tracker, my friend got his new sheath this morning ... He looked at it, turned it over and repeated the process about three times and then looked at me and said:  That is beautiful, a lot better than I figured.  ;D  Of course I had to say:  oh, you thought I would do a crappy job?

The sheath is dyed.  it is about a 50/50 mix of Eco-flo Briar Brown and dark Cocoa Brown about 1oz total and then mixed with a good amount of EVOO.  Followed with 2 coats of EVOO and 1 coat of Satin Sheen.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Nice Two Walks, and well made too, the sheath will last as long as the knife, your friend will be happy to get it.

tEN wOLVES  ;D

NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

KidTerico

Two walks great sheath for a nice knife, They go good together. Keep it up. KT :)

TwoWalks Baldridge

Ten Wolves and Kid Terico, much thanks.  You have both been a huge inspiration too me.

COACHE

Very nice work! I like the lght color, What was the Dye you used?
Coache

Marshal Will Wingam

AC, that sheath came our very nice. Don't ya just love that Vinegaroon? Great stuff. Good work.

Cool idea, Daddyeaux. That'll add to any wall. Nice job.

2W, that sheath really goes with that knife. Good choice of color for it. Very good job, there. Your friend should be pleased with that.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

TwoWalks Baldridge

Quote from: COACHE on May 21, 2011, 07:55:21 PM
Very nice work! I like the lght color, What was the Dye you used?
Coache

Thanks COACHE: "The sheath is dyed.  it is about a 50/50 mix of Eco-flo Briar Brown and dark Cocoa Brown about 1oz total and then mixed with a good amount of EVOO.  Followed with 2 coats of EVOO and 1 coat of Satin Sheen."

Marshall Will thank you for the kind words.  I really like the color it turned out also ... My friend was very happy with it and really liked the color also.

Boothill Bob

Howdy..
I´ve just made me a powder flask pouch. I found the ideea on the net.
//BhB
Shoot fast and aim straight

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

KidTerico

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com