Pards!!! Display your FINISHED!!! Small Leather Projects here.

Started by Ten Wolves Fiveshooter, July 29, 2010, 03:53:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill LOGAN

WaddWatsonEllis

I made some bucklesss spur staps and cowboy cuffs to match the Will Ghormley 'Johnny Ringo' rig that I modified (shown below) ...the conchos are the same ones made for the holster:

And here is the long finished pistol and shotgun cartridge leathers with Dave Cole knife:

My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

Old Top

I only shoot to support my reloading habit.

Johnny McCrae

Howdy Rossmaker, Boothill & WWE,
Nice looking work you Gents have posted. Many thanks for sharing it with us.

Howdy Lonerider,
Those Screwdrivers look great!
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Nice work Wad, keep up the good work pard :o

Great idea Lonerider ::) ???

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

KidTerico

Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

Marshal Will Wingam

Very nice sheath, Bob. That style will look good in any size.

Lonerider, those screwdrivers are cool. Nice sheaths on 'em.

Those leathers look good, Wadd. The spur straps are a nice match to the cuffs, too.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

WaddWatsonEllis

I have wanted to wear the whole thing to a meet, but think I would only need a long silk scarf to look like an exta from "Rustler's Rapsody" LOL

LOL
My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

NCOWS #3403

KidTerico

Lonerider sorry I didnt read back far enough. Nice idea on the screw drivers and great sheaths. KT

LoneRider

Happy Trails

Wolf Tracker

WWE  those straps and cuffs look great with that rig. Nice work.
A man, a horse, and a dog never get weary of each other's company.

WaddWatsonEllis

Wolftracker et al,

Now yuh have me doin' a Wallace Beery .... blushin' to my toes. The spots are 'cause I never learned how to carve ... and I look at other contributors her and am laid away by the skill involved ...

NCOWS #3403

Boothill Bob

I've made a pair of spurstraps for a customer today, the color is strage thanx
To bad light.  :-[
Shoot fast and aim straight

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

KidTerico

Bob as usual very nice BUT you stole some of my spots. KT :D ;D ;D ;D

Boothill Bob

You are not the onlyone that like spots, but YOU are the KING of bling  ;) ;D

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

WaddWatsonEllis

Not that I hold a candle to Boothill Bob's elegance, but here are some buckless spur strap and some cowboy cuffs I made ... and the conchos on the cuff ae tha same as on my holster:

NCOWS #3403

Boothill Bob

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

Andy Rombach

Hey Folks
It´s me again.

here are some of my metal work.
These knifes where handmade by my self.
Spurs will come later:-)))

So long and have a great day
Andy Rombach

Andy Rombach

......and here are some spurs

Several years I try to find good reproductions of old west spurs to wear on the trails.... not original spurs. The only trash I found was that chinese/ taiwan junk stuff. So one day I burned a fire and put some metal into the fire and start to make my first pair of spurs.... After testing out some things I try to rebuilt spurs out of my collection. During the time I did 27 differt pair of reproduction spurs 99% matching to my original stuff. Here are some of them.

So long
Andy

KidTerico

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com