Pards!!! Display your FINISHED!!! Small Leather Projects here.

Started by Ten Wolves Fiveshooter, July 29, 2010, 03:53:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Nice work kid, and thanks for sharing

tENN wOLVES ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Marshal Will Wingam

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Gun Butcher

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

I am going to have to get on here more often if I am going to keep up with all the great stuff you guys are making :o

GB
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

cowboywc

Howdy All
Here are a couple pix from the wedding.
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

cowboywc

Howdy All
Here are the flasks my son asked me to make for his Groomsmen. The single one I made for him, couldn't let his guys out shine him.
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

Kid Terico

Wolf Tracker

WC  those are nice gifts. They are definitely to be cherished.
A man, a horse, and a dog never get weary of each other's company.

GunClick Rick

Well heck i'm gonna start drinkin..~!

AgInN "hic" :P :) THe ah hEms puUrTTY :-* :P :) 
Bunch a ole scudders!

Marshal Will Wingam

Very cool flasks, Wayne. Your son and the others must have been very pleased with those. 8)

GunClick Rick

Quote from: cowboywc on June 30, 2011, 12:41:02 AM
Howdy All
Here are a couple pix from the wedding.
WC

Boy that breast and collar are just to friggin cool!!!!!! That looks bad to the bone and that stushmatch is award winning,you look leather snazzy! I'm lovin that look! 8) :) :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

Bill LOGAN

knucklehead

yall doing some great leatherworking.

i finally got my vinegar black dye mix to work. here is my first project with the vinegar black dye.
its a windshield bag for my buddies harley. this is also the first time i put studs/spots on leather. i used the 2 prong style with tandy tools to install. seamed to work ok for me.

I'M #330 DIRTY RAT.

knucklehead

another project almost finished. used antique for color.
this will be a small notebook just big enough to be usefull and small enough to fit in a purse.
i haven't done any toolling in a while so i thought it was time to get back to doing some flowers due to attending chan geer's class in september. the basketweave side is barry king's new basketweave stamp. its real easy and fast to use.

i did use skidmore's leather cream for sealer on this one.
i just got lining glued in last night. tonight i am going to start lacing it.
I'M #330 DIRTY RAT.

Kid Terico

TwoWalks Baldridge

Quote from: knucklehead on July 20, 2011, 08:40:52 AM
i haven't done any toolling in a while so

Your "haven't done any for awhile" tooling sure looks might purdy ... and compared to my, "I struggle daily" tooling, it is superb. 
When guns are banned, fear the man with a hammer

Marshal Will Wingam

Knucklehead, that windshield bag looks very good. That vinegaroon sure does the trick. Nice job on the spots. The notebook looks good, too. Thumbs up to both.

COACHE

Here's aset of spur straps I did Last Year.
Hope you Like.

Coache

COACHE

My wife said I need to show this one too. It's a Possible Bag made out of Elk hide I did for a guy I work with. He gave it to one of his freinds for Chrismas 2008.

Coache

knucklehead

Coache,

nice spur straps. and love that possible bag. dad wont let me get near his elk hide with a knife so i can do something like that. :'(

I'M #330 DIRTY RAT.

knucklehead

the windshield bag was installed on my friends harley last sat.
I'M #330 DIRTY RAT.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com