Grandaughter's B-Day Gift

Started by Arizona Cattleman, April 03, 2010, 10:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arizona Cattleman

My Grandaughter is going to be 3 May first, and she likes all things pink.  So I made here a purse.  It is a Tandy kit.

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

KidTerico

AC thats a beautiful job. She should really be PROUD of grandpa. KT
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

AC, that's beautiful, your Granddaughter will love it, girls and there PINK. ::)

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Arizona Cattleman

Thanks KT and TW, she's a real cutie...

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

JD Alan

That's a great idea AC, I ought to do something like that for my gradaughter, she'll be 4 in May. Nice work, and yes, it's a small world, you living so close to where I bought that cow skull. One of my best friends moved to Prescott Valley from Oregon a few years ago. He grew up there, moved back to retire.   
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Arizona Cattleman

I know Prescott Valley well JD.  I am sure your Grandaughter would love one.  Thanks

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

GunClick Rick

Atta boy Grampa!! :) I got to use the video case you made me today.Look in the Longbranch forum ;) Worked great carrying my video player.
Bunch a ole scudders!

Arizona Cattleman

Great Rick, glad it's working out for you.  Liked the videos.

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Ned Buckshot

That's great AC, she'll love it! As I remember with my girls when they were that age even a rock from Grandpa would be cherished.

What did you use to color the purse?

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

Johnny McCrae

Howdy AC,
What a beautiful gesture... to personally handcraft a Purse for a Grandaughter! She will cherish this wonderful gift always. Many thanks for sharing it with us.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Silver Creek Slim

It's definitely pink. Way ta go, pard.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Arizona Cattleman

Hey all, FYI I used Eco Flo  Hi Lite Color Stain Dusty Rose Pink, two coats and then sealed with Fieblings spray Leather Sheen.

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

cowboywc

Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

GunClick Rick

I know she will remember it the rest of her life.. ;)
Bunch a ole scudders!

Gun Butcher

great job AC, you should win some serious points for that one.
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

FEATHERS

G'Day AC,Thats a good looking purse,they love the pink  :) reminds me of my daughty years ago that wanted a pair of pink moccasins,I made them from chrome tanned hide & soaked them in beetroot juice.Feathers

Marshal Will Wingam

AC, you did a great job on it. Your granddaughter will be proud of that one. Very nice gift.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Arizona Cattleman

Thanks Pards, can't wait to see the expression on here face.

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com