OOOO-WEEE OOO-WEEEE from KT ok you can peek now

Started by GunClick Rick, April 01, 2010, 10:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GunClick Rick

But ya have to wait ta see....(workin on pics) :D ;D

My new gig pouch from KT ;D I am proud and honored to have one of these RARE birds~~Also i would like to thank you all for the MANY things i have learned here and the sharing of info is PRICELESS.I wish you all a very happy Easter weekend!
Thank you so much Kid Terrico for an awsome awsome pouch~~ :o :) :) I am now a Pouch Pal ;D WOOO HOOO!!!!!!

Bunch a ole scudders!

Marshal Will Wingam

Well, there you go. Looks good, for sure. How many guitar picks can you fit in it? ;)

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

KidTerico

Hope u enjoy it and Happy Easter to you and mama and everyone else  KT
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

GunClick Rick

Quote from: Marshal Will Wingam on April 01, 2010, 11:52:16 PM
Well, there you go. Looks good, for sure. How many guitar picks can you fit in it? ;)

About as many as it takes licks to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Biscuit Joe

Very Cool!! does that pouch hang from a belt?
What are the dimensions please?
I think that there pouch could be a trend setter. ;)

KidTerico

BJ it hangs from a belt. Its about 4 1/2 by 5 3/4. KT

GunClick Rick

It's perfect size :) I could put all 6 of the harmonicas i have right now in it,or my capo,electronic tuner,picks and a couple spit whistles..They are amazing pieces of art man.Unbelievable how many small pieces he stitched together..Hours of stitching by hand....  :-X And ya have to hold your tongue just right :P

Bunch a ole scudders!

Johnny McCrae

That is a true work of art!

As I've said pictures do not do KT's work any justice! Many thanks for sharing this with us Rick.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

JD Alan

Rick, I think it's possible that a person could get scared just walking into that room :o

For those of you who haven't heard him, Rick really can play the harmonica, and not just fake it like I do when I play one. 
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

WOW is right Rick, the Terico Kid did it again, he's not only the BLING MAN, but he's becoming the POUCH MAN as well, beautiful work Kid. I enjoy mine every day. :D

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

outrider

that pouch is the cat's meow for sure....Rick..I sure do likew that hat above the pouch (on the right antler) sharp lookin
Outrider  (formerly "Dusty Dick" out of PA.)
SASS #2353
BOLD #895
Custom Leathersmith
Ocoee Rangers

Dave Cole

That is as nice as any pouch I have ever seen.Great job KT. Dave  :)

GunClick Rick

My scitzo room JD~~BWAAAAAAA HAAAA HAAAA and your doggie too! :D You know how it is in Ca. we got to be ready,Hollywierd could come callin anyday...Hold on someone's at the door------------------------> ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Missouri Half Breed

your a daisy if you do

GunClick Rick

Hey Outrider, 100 percent American Beaver fur and tail hat.When i wear it my ears stick out,i look like a Volkswagon with both doors open :D

Bunch a ole scudders!

Curley Cole

I have been in that room.....and I ain't been the same since...

see proof below

curley
Scars are tatoos with better stories.
The Cowboys
Silver Queen Mine Regulators
dammit gang

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Rick I see Curley visited your lodge, That's quite Wigwam you have there, I like interesting places, thanks for sharing.

tEN wOLVES  :D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

KidTerico

Rick I wouldnt go in there for no amount of money. You might scalp me, only thing I dont see hanging in there.  :D ;D ;D  KT

GunClick Rick

I'm from the eclectic tribe :D Dang you guys are scarin me now :o I'm gettin outta here!
Bunch a ole scudders!

Forty Rod

Quote from: Curley Cole on April 02, 2010, 07:16:59 PM
I have been in that room.....and I ain't been the same since...
see proof below

curley

Oh horse pucky, Curley, you ain't foolin' nobody.  You wasn't the same before, either. 

Next to you, both me an' Rick look positively normal.   :o   ::)
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com