Animal Tracks

Started by Dayton Dave, March 31, 2010, 03:56:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dayton Dave

First off, let me say thanks to all for letting me in on this forum. I`m a SASS member and have just started in leather crafting so i`m looking forward to learning a lot here. I was wondering if anyone has ideas for animal tracks using the basic stamps. I`m working on a knife sheath and would like to see some pics of your work. Again I say thanks in advance to any help ya`ll might want to share.

Burch  ;D
BUZZARDS GOTTA EAT - SAME AS THE WORMS
                                        Josey Wales

GunClick Rick

Dang good idea animal tracks...Right place to ask too..Me i'm just an admirer :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

KidTerico

Rick old friend your not an admirer, your a HOOT.  ;D ;D ;DKT
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

JD Alan

The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy burch

Welcome to the Leather Shop Forum, we're happy to have you join in with us, your question on animal tracks and there use, I just finished a holster for concealed carry, and added wolf tracks, just for the fun of it, and it worked out OK, here's a picture, I over lapped the tracks to make them look more real, at least in my mind  :D

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

KidTerico

Here are tracks on one of my rigs.
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

Marshal Will Wingam

Welcome to the forum, Burch. This is a good place to ask questions or offer suggestions. Looking forward to your posts.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Dayton Dave

Thank ya gents for the kind words.  8)   The rigs are pretty cool with the tracks. I bordered one of my knife sheathes with Deer tracks. I was trying to get some more ideas on how to stamp different tracks. Looks like i`ve found a good source.  ;D

Burch
BUZZARDS GOTTA EAT - SAME AS THE WORMS
                                        Josey Wales

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com