Official Leather Shop Thread. Show us your Shop or Shop Area.

Started by DUKE DEADEYE NUKEM, March 30, 2010, 06:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marshal Will Wingam

You pards have some very nice work spaces. Very good storage cabinets, too. I have yet to have a dedicated shop space just for leather. Too many things have to happen in the same place.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

DUKE DEADEYE NUKEM

I guess I should have started and "Official Show Us Your Horns Thread" lol

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Quote from: DUKE DEADEYE NUKEM on April 01, 2010, 01:29:13 PM
I guess I should have started and "Official Show Us Your Horns Thread" lol

Duke I agree, this thread has gotten off topic , so Pards lets get back on topic, if you want to start your own horn thread that has to do with leather go right ahead. I'm splitting all the horn stuff off and sending it to tht BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS..

tEN wOLVES
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

WaddWatsonEllis

Okay, it is not a leather shop ... but I try to get my pics out any time I can ....

My Woodshop;

I built the cabinet to this router table:

I know, I know; shameless!  What can I say?
My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

Springfield Slim

Full time Mr. Mom and part time leatherworker and bullet caster

outrider

Deadeye,

Sorry for the delay...had to remember where these pictures were.  Most the members here have already seen these pics
Outrider  (formerly "Dusty Dick" out of PA.)
SASS #2353
BOLD #895
Custom Leathersmith
Ocoee Rangers

outrider

Here's a shot of my right hand ...the slugger....
The shop pictures were taken awhile ago when I still had that Tippman boat anchor, as well as the Ferdco...Have since gotten rid of the Tippman.

Also, here is a shot of me playing with the big machine
SASS #2353
BOLD #895
Custom Leathersmith
Ocoee Rangers

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy Outrider

I always enjoy looking at your shop, those new machines look like doozy's, and your picture came out good too, you look good with a little more weight on you. thanks for the look see pard. ::)

tEN wOLVES  :D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

DUKE DEADEYE NUKEM

Quote from: WaddWatsonEllis on April 01, 2010, 07:51:20 PM
Okay, it is not a leather shop ... but I try to get my pics out any time I can ....

My Woodshop;

I built the cabinet to this router table:

I know, I know; shameless!  What can I say?

Not shameless. Very well done and thanks for sharing.

outrider

TW,

That weight happened when I stopped smoking 4 years ago....I immediately gained about 30 pounds or so
SASS #2353
BOLD #895
Custom Leathersmith
Ocoee Rangers

DUKE DEADEYE NUKEM

Quote from: outrider on April 02, 2010, 04:42:50 PM
Deadeye,

Sorry for the delay...had to remember where these pictures were.  Most the members here have already seen these pics

That's a really nice setup Outrider.

JD Alan

Sometimes the pictures get confusing. Duke, is that your Ferdco 2000?
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

DUKE DEADEYE NUKEM

Quote from: outrider on April 02, 2010, 04:47:01 PM
Here's a shot of my right hand ...the slugger....
The shop pictures were taken awhile ago when I still had that Tippman boat anchor, as well as the Ferdco...Have since gotten rid of the Tippman.

Also, here is a shot of me playing with the big machine

No JD it's Outrider's.

Marshal Will Wingam

More great shops! Am I going to have to dig a basement just to catch up? ;D

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Dave Cole

At least you can dig one Will , try that here and you better have a boat  ;D. Dave

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Will every ones posted but me, and maybe a few others, so here goes, And Outrider, quitting smoking has all sorts of good side effects, I gained a lot more weight than you did, but I feel a ton better.

tEN wOLVES.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

KidTerico

Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Thanks Kid, as you can see my Man Cave is an all purpose shop, I do everything out there, it's my favorite place to go, I have two utility tables I use now for cutting up large hides, and when I'm done I fold one of them up, the other one I use for my light box for photography and it stays up most the time, it's great for taking pictures of your work using defused light.

tEN wOLVES  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com