Official Leather Shop Thread. Show us your Shop or Shop Area.

Started by DUKE DEADEYE NUKEM, March 30, 2010, 06:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JD Alan

10 Wolves, that is one HECK of a shop! Can you tell me about the buffing wheel on the right side of the orange grinder? It looks kinds big & fluffy, for lack of a better description. Thanks for sharing those pics
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Messerist

Land's a Goshen!  My shop is a Black and Decker Workmate and a toolbox in the garage. :o

Gun Butcher

here are a few pics of my home away from home.
after looking at them I think I need to get rid of some stuff ;) ;D
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Gun Butcher

A couple more.
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Dave Cole

There are some great shops being shown here, be proud pards.Dave :)

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

GB, you have a fine shop there pard, nice and cozy, and you look well prepared to tackle most projects, like I've always said, "A Man Needs His Man CAVE " It just makes things right... :D

tEN wOLVES  :D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

JD Alan

GB, a FINE Lookin shop for sure, EXCEPT for that dreaded cow skull ;D ;D ;D

Camp Cook

I suppose I better russle ya'll up some grub....

Gun Butcher

Aw, come on now JD, you're gonna hurt the buff's feelins callin him a cow ;) ;D

JD Alan

Son of a Gun GB, I totally missed that! Not too many people have buffalo heads on display. I was referring to the "Horn" problem that got part of the thread tossed  :o

Gun Butcher

Johnny McCrae

Here are some pictures of my work area.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Johnny McCrae

OOPS, forgot to add this picture of my apprentice.

That's my six year old grandson practicing his stamping.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

cowboywc

Howdy All
Your work areas are all very cool.
Sometimes I miss the days before I got the store when all I had to worry about was me.
When I can retire I'm going back to a home shop.
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Nice clean shop Johnny, well organized too, it looks like your Grandson is really getting into it with his leather work, that's great to get him started, and Grandpa to show him how to do it, I hope he will want to keep at it.

tEN  ;D

WC, your day is coming Pal, although your shop now would be hard to beat.

tEN wOLVES  :D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

JD Alan

What a nice shop John; very organized with great equipment. My grandson turned five not long ago and likes being in the shop with me. We made a belt together, and I'm telling you (but you already know) that you just can't beat that kind of experience.

Gun Butcher

very nice shop Johnny. I have dreams about my shop being that neat.

It scares me ::) ;D

DUKE DEADEYE NUKEM

OK Johnny. now I have to go make my shop spotless like yours! lol Very nice sir.

DUKE DEADEYE NUKEM

Quote from: outrider on April 02, 2010, 04:47:01 PM
Here's a shot of my right hand ...the slugger....
The shop pictures were taken awhile ago when I still had that Tippman boat anchor, as well as the Ferdco...Have since gotten rid of the Tippman.

Also, here is a shot of me playing with the big machine

This is a great picture Outrider.  ;D

Marshal Will Wingam

Jonny, that's a very nice workspace. Even better that you haver your grandson at it already. That's the next generation of leatherworker in the making. ;)

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com