I don't do leather work anymore

Started by Curley Cole, March 27, 2010, 07:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curley Cole

But I love hangin around lookin at the stuff you guys do.. Earlier this week I posted on the Longbranch my new rig from my friend Paul at RedDog Leather and he sent me some new pix of some stuff he did and I just had to post them because I think he does really good work.
I want his "orginial style" Ringo Rig really bad...

anyways, hope you guys enjoy his work..
curley
Scars are tatoos with better stories.
The Cowboys
Silver Queen Mine Regulators
dammit gang

Gun Butcher

Curley, yer gonna make the Kid homesick for his bling ;)
Tell your Pard he does some mighty fine work. That B western rig is beautiful.
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Curley your friend does some fine work, thanks for the look see.

NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Curley Cole

Thanks for the fine words pards,
I sometimes feel bad postin stuff I "bought" because this forum is where artists and craftsmen come to talk. I used to do it (not as good, but did it anyways) but the arthritis has put a stop to my working. At least my guy is a guy like you all that is proud of his work and not a person that just throws stuff out cheap.

Anyways thanks for makin me feel at home and Paul will appreciate your kind words.

curley
The Cowboys
dammit gang

KidTerico

CC thanks for showing the rigs. Very nice and I never get to see to many rigs. KT
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

GunClick Rick

Glad you showed those Curley,man he does great stuff.At a time in this country when quality is hard to find this place is a goldmine!There's alot of folks doin in thier homes what this country should be doin all the time.Thank God for the crafters boy!
Bunch a ole scudders!

Marshal Will Wingam

Thanks for the pics, Curley. Your pard does do some fine work.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

cowboywc

Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

JD Alan

I'll bet that B western rig took him nearly all day long to make ;D

Man them's fine lookin leather goods. Keep posting Curley Cole, I think we all enjoy a look see at work like that.
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

goodtime annie

Goodtime Annie

Take pride in how far you have come and have faith in how far you can go!

http://www.facebook.com/AnnNewkold.LeatherEmporium

Slowhand Bob

Curly, is some mighty fine looking leather but being the lazy sort I wish you had given a link.  I would love to browse his site sometimes and I am sure he would appreciate the front door.

Curley Cole

Bob
I wish I could give you a web site, he mostly sells by word of mouth. He does some sales on ebuy:
wwwebaystores.com/reddogleather

and email at:
comb231z@duo-county.com

But as I said most of his work is from word of mouth. He has done all my leather for about 5 years.

thanks all for the kind words.
curley
The Cowboys
dammit gang

Ace Lungger

WOW Curley, :o :o
Those are some AWESOME RIGS, he does excellent work!
Thanks for sharing!
ACE
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

amin ledbetter

I'm glad you posted these CC! I knew everyone on here would love to see the awesome work that pard does! Both those rigs are awesome.

Curley Cole

Thanks folks for all the kind words. I am sure he will enjoy the feedback. Here is a shot of his Quigley belt he sent me (well he sent me the picture of the belt, I am holding out for the Ringo Rig....heheh)

hope ya'all enjoy

curley
The Cowboys
dammit gang

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com