Wyatt Earp Days in Tombstone 2005

Started by Badlands Walker, June 09, 2005, 11:08:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El Paso Pete

An old feller by the name of Cryptkeeper was tell me he'd heard tell of gunfighters wearin PINK vests.  I didn't beleive 'um at the time, but here's the proof.  That old feller was right.
El Paso Pete   SASS #55577L  RATS #1
Mules,  Whiskey,  Diamonds,  Nails,  Gold Mines,  Fly Swatters,  Barbed Wire,  Oil Wells,  Runnin Irons.
Governments Run, Revolutions Started, Uprising Quelled, Bridges Destroyed, Saloons Emptied, Whiskey Bonded, Taxes Collected, Gold Mines Salted

EL PASO PETE'S MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Simply return the unused portion of the product and
El Paso Pete will refund the unused portion of your money.

Badlands Walker

El Paso Pete.  Howdy pard! ;)  I guess I ain't never gonna live that down am I, lol.  I thought the fine folks over here in CAS City might enjoy the pics of Tombstone.  I see last night we got three new members on CAS City that came from the other side of the tracks! ;)

Silver Creek Slim

Nice pics. Especially like the pic with the fellar in buckskins with 4 pistols on his belt.  ;D

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Badlands Walker

SCS, howdy pard.  Glad you enjoyed the pics.  Yeah, the old boy in the buckskins with all that heat in his belt is called "Animal".  He's an X-Navy SEAL.  He's a good ol' boy to talk with & he sure enough looks mean, don't he? :D

Silver Creek Slim

Quote from: Badlands Walker on June 10, 2005, 06:04:27 PM
SCS, howdy pard.  Glad you enjoyed the pics.  Yeah, the old boy in the buckskins with all that heat in his belt is called "Animal".  He's an X-Navy SEAL.  He's a good ol' boy to talk with & he sure enough looks mean, don't he? :D
Ya don't wanna mess with a SEAL.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Badlands Walker

This is a fact my friend.  It's like stickin' yer' hand in a hole for a pole-cat!  Bad News!!! :'(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com